LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-19-2007, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran
Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 05 E55 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Wanted to let everyone know how great Mik from MikBox is!

Hi all, I wanted to let everyone know how great Mik from MikBox is! I recently won an EBay auction for a phone kit with MikBox. Well, as you guessed it, the MikBox was the deciding factor over the other kits that were available on EBay at that time.

I received the package from the seller over a week ago. All the parts were on a crappy plastic handmade harness with adhesive velcro strip all over everything. That of course worried me, so put everything in and started testing it all out. Everything tested out fine, except for the MikBox. So of course I was pretty unhappy about that. I called the seller and discussed the situation. I informed him that everything else worked great and would be fine with taking a $50 partial refund and send him back the MikBox. He agreed and we hung up.

A day later, I wrote the seller an email since he hadn't processed the refund. He writes back saying he never said any such thing! I was sooo pissed! After several e-mails debating the situation, I decided to try getting help from Mik of MikBox.

Mik was totally understanding! The MikBox I had gotten was number 28 made and was made way back in 2004. So it was obviously not under warranty anymore. However, Mik was nice enough to allow me to send in the defective unit with $80 and he sent me a brand new MikBox unit and Motorola cable. It works perfectly! This just goes to show that some people still care about customer service, and I'm very grateful for it!

Again, just wanted everyone to know that Mik at MikBox is an awesome person and really takes care of their customers! I HIGHLY recommend MikBox to anyone as it's not only an awesome unit, but also has awesome support!

I'm now also working with PayPal to make the loser seller cover the costs of the replacement. Wish me luck!
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: