Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New 4 stroke engine

79K views 448 replies 28 participants last post by  Feliks Andrew 
#1 · (Edited)
#146 ·
Maby to cover the oil tanker with the “small duvet” for providing him unsinkable ?
The duvet would be made from sea containers filled up with foam, for safety ship.
If she was “too cool”, it is possible to do it her two-tier. Places aboard of oil tanker it is relatively much.
Duvet:

And Tanker:

Regards Andrew :)

#147 ·
And about half rotate.

Star engines were characterized biggest always force density

Below picture of the star half rotate around 10 (40) with "cylinders". for the transparency of the picture one can see only 3 additional "cylinders" more than is at the animated film.
One can also see dimensions of the whole of the engine in the assumption that every cylinder has such dimensions for the picture half rotate with the set connecting rod of the Sulzer D= engine of 900 mm and stroke 2500 mm .

So 10 (40) "cylindrical" engine half rotate about the same working capacity in comparing to the Sulzer 10 engine cylindrical on the picture below .

Sulzer: 10 Cylinders 20 m long , 15 m hight , 1500 Ton weight

Half rotate star : 10(40) "Cylinders" 4,5 m diameter , 4,5 m long
about 70 ton weight.

And most importantly.. Since in the engine half rotate mass innertia are several times Sulzer smaller than in the engine, engine half rotate can work with the much greater rotation speed.
Slzer : 102 RPM 60 000 KW

Half rotate 250 RPM 150 000 KW

In same intake work volume .

Regards Andrew:D

Sure the engines of cars will be similar proportions

#149 · (Edited)
And about half rotate.

Star engines were characterized biggest always force density

Below picture of the star half rotate around 10 (40) with "cylinders". for the transparency of the picture one can see only 3 additional "cylinders" more than is at the animated film.
One can also see dimensions of the whole of the engine in the assumption that every cylinder has such dimensions for the picture half rotate with the set connecting rod of the Sulzer D= engine of 900 mm and stroke 2500 mm .

So 10 (40) "cylindrical" engine half rotate about the same working capacity in comparing to the Sulzer 10 engine cylindrical on the picture below .

Sulzer: 10 Cylinders 20 m long , 15 m hight , 1500 Ton weight

Half rotate star : 10(40) "Cylinders" 4,5 m diameter , 4,5 m long
about 70 ton weight.

And most importantly.. Since in the engine half rotate mass innertia are several times Sulzer smaller than in the engine, engine half rotate can work with the much greater rotation speed.
Slzer : 102 RPM 60 000 KW

Half rotate 250 RPM 150 000 KW

In same intake work volume .

Sure the engines of cars will be similar proportions

"Half rotate 250 RPM 150 000 KW "

But we only need 60 000 KW What doing?

Yeah so ,we will reduce dimensions half rotate some 2,5.
This dimension are ~~ 3 m dia and 3 m long 40 ton ......

But it then again will give us the possibility of increasing RPM Maybe to 400 RPM?

And next reduce ..... where are border this steps ???

Border is are very small engine :rolleyes:

Andrew:D

#148 ·
Usually from the other side flywheel a clutch is found.. it unfortunately still has a few defects. That is, relatively frequent exchange of the clutch disc, of impression with the spring,and of clutch bearing. it is one of service major repairs. , Mechanical or plumbing steering also often makes his correct action impossible

I thought, that if only an electric current decided on these all cases, it would be perhaps better. After refining details, the clutch without no service work could in order to work through the entire life of the car.
In order to carry the full function of the clutch out, he belongs, so as in previous of my proposal dynastartera, to use "green pins" and radial teeth the flywheel.
http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg

Additionally, one should put two (or more) locks, which will steered will be a solenoid, and a spring to enter teeth on the flywheel and to close the clutch mechanically with this flywheel

So that this closing proceeds in a "stress-free way", one should add the electronic sensor which he will be detecting, or the flywheel in relation to the clutch isn't already rotate, and it is possible to put down solenoids controlling locks so that they connect on "hard" these two parts .
It is supposed to be similar acting to the synchronizer of the gearbox

Before the dismissal solenoid,, "green pins" must have the maximum electricity which with pressing a clutch pedal will be reducing. Of course this electricity and steering must reach the clutch through of collector rings, since the clutch is turning.

I think that after good designing and making such a clutch, we are having a chance to the clutch for entire living of the car

Regards Andrew:)

#150 ·
They want to cultivate the Christmas Eve, going behind the tradition in Poland which is telling us that on this special day one should be reconciled with all people which are surrounding us. My wishes of the vision Merry Christmas and modified return to sources that is poped valves.
I think that with traditionalists an approval will also take place in this special day.

My proposal it is modified poped valve which let for very effective picking up the warmth by chilling with intense stream of oil.
Thanks to widening the leading part of the valve to the maximum dimension which can only to fit in the nest , the surface of the joint of the valve with the head repeatedly was increased.
Thanks to widening the leading part of the valve to the maximum dimension which can only to fit in the nest the surface of the joint of the valve with the head repeatedly was increased. much simpler sailing across the warmth causes it to the well chilled head. a here also omitted Valve Guide which is usually of materials worse being a heat conductor than aluminium stayed. the additional crack of the baulk still became the Valve Guide to head liquidated in this new structure of the valve. The new structure allows to move heat to the head very efficiently. with valve quide omitting, and big relatively with area.
In the new structure it is an important thing, that inside valve on 3 / 4 one's length is feeling empty inside and has the enormous area for the exchange of the warm with chilling oil.
Chilling jst oil passed to the middle of the valve with the help of two tubes from which the very intense stream of cooling oil is flowing out.

I think that at such a construction of the valve, the temperature of the valve should not exceed 500 degrees Celsius, and NOx coming into existence in a combustion chamber can be limited about about 80 %

It will also be possible to increase the efficiency of the engine by increasing the degree of tensing, or else there will be no great temperature in a combustion chamber what the significant reduction of self-ignitions will cause, and will cause more laminar burning.

And the most important case. Since temperature of the new valve on 3 / 4 his lengths she should not be bigger than the temperature of the head, it will be possible to resign entirely from devices for placing valve clearance, since the sum of the expandability of the new valve and the expandability of the head will be approximately similar.

therefore keeping valve clearance of manner will be unnecessary as a result of the same complete expandability of the valve and the head.

Below I am describing two models of the latest version of valves, and the disintegration of the temperature on the length in the traditional valve.

Marry Christmas Andrew :D

#157 · (Edited)
:goojob:

Sometimes, despite my limited knowledge of English, I can hit very close to my intention to transfer, to what I think should be provided.:rolleyes:

Especially I call this act "extraction 'I mean` because of the analogy to oil extraction. It may also be associated with "Desalination", but in total, each understands what's really going on.
Using my words Extraction, is exactly the impression of energy extraction from the formative ocean.New analogy in order to facilitate the understanding that it is a "energy extraction";)

In fact, of course, the question is how sweet you described. But I am concerned also about it right away it was associated with the production of energy in this way

Andrew:thumbsup:

#158 ·
It is hard to understand for most, that different language is not only different words and different grammar, but also different logic.
My favorite example is seeing something on TV, what directly translated from Polish would be "seeing something IN TV"
What's the deal with close to 100 years old patent? Andrew?

#160 ·
It is hard to understand for most, that different language is not only different words and different grammar, but also different logic.
My favorite example is seeing something on TV, what directly translated from Polish would be "seeing something IN TV"
If prepositional differences were the only thing wrong with Feliks' stuff, it wouldn't be so bad. The problem is his posts are so far off the wall that I doubt if even he could make sense of them, had he not been the author.

#159 ·
Feliks,

Thanks for starting your thread again.

Please come up with a way to stop the oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico.

Sincerely,

All of us.
I present my visions to resolve this difficult problem of stopping the oil slick:

You must first prepare a specially made item to seal the leak. It must have a large size that is 60 feet tall and 60 feet in diameter at its widest point. at the bottom of this item, please place a special knife around the bottom edge. Knife must of course be made of very hard material, such that will be able to cut all the metal parts that will be on its way

In his way will certainly be a lot of old items damaged hole.
Of course, that this knife can cut through all the elements needed to operate a very large force.
And here once it wisely:
So, yes, prepared some of the new valves (of course, completely open for the moment) should leave the head in the fire, so was in the middle of that item, the item with the valves can say, weighing about 100 tons. This does not allow the weight placed on its bottom remains the old structure with a knife.
But this element has a conical tank shown in the figure, which is thrown from the vessel through a pipe can fill it with concrete or specific, or a ball of iron. Its dimensions are 60 feet in diameter and 30 height. The size of this "cone" will be about 3,000 cubic meters (m ^ 3).
If you will fill it, for example, iron is its weight increased to approximately 21,000 tonnes. feel that this burden is not cheap, it was a knife to cut all the metal parts that are on the road. Ellement pockets certainly say that the bottom about 20 feet. It will seal.
The next step will be to close the new valve at the top of the item. Later, these valves will work even with the new pipe attached.
I think that despite the high oil pressure is also created so much of the burden will be able to seal the damaged head.

I totally do not know to whom to send my solution. So please read his message, where there is a chance that will go into the right hands.
Maybe it will help you seal the leak.

Regards Andrew Feliks:)

#166 ·
Thanks !
About Dawson I'm not sure, but if the operating pressure hydraulic is 270 bar, then seal it should withstand 150 bar (1500 m). The rest, like I guess, properly distributed weight, such as water pressure, they should not interfere with it work.

http://www.dcpuk.com/images/library/files/pdf/6500_HAMMER_UK.pdf

I think that security is also on the surface would seem to write down, for example, to cover such a closure of the burning shaft drilling. Instead of metal balls of water could be used.

#171 ·
I think that this technology is very effective. Can you imagine that by doing the same movement up and down through the traditional piston-connecting rod-crankshaft to get the same ease the movement of this vehicle?
I think that it would then be much harder work. And these four , the looks on it, they not liked to work more than need....

Can you feel it ??

Regards Andrew:)

#175 ·
The first windmills pumped water in America. To sustain this good tradition, I developed a little more modern sytem for the production of electric current in a similar way of pumping water.Whether American landscape views, are water sphere.I decided to add this view to the next shot where the water will be collected water so that it could give electrical energy when draining it back into the lower reservoir.

This water will be pumped sphery as in the first versions of windmills, wind.
The wind turbine will move a small diameter, but it is a multi-blade, placed together with the hydraulic pump in the middle of a specially constructed balloon. Balloon will be tethered, as previously barrage balloons.
Only that will go along the line, hydraulic pipes, the hydraulic motor, which will be driven water pump located in the lower reservoir.The water pump will continuously pump water to sphery. Now the water falling from the lower reservoir back to the shery, will do an electric current through hydrogenerator.

Every so water sphere about the capacity of 2000 m 3, and the height 100 m can give power 10 MW for 3 minutes. If filling pumps water with the one I believe loss is managing to fill waters up, we will have it 10 MW driven with wind turbine in balloons.
Of course, the balloons could be filled up by hydrogen, because today we have very good material on the shell.
This system could be installed in any place where electricity is needed, and thus would have limited losses on the transfer.
Also low noise, and the invisibility of the rotating blades, not to interfere in coexistence with the environment.Balloons can be affixed to a height of 150 to 200 meters, where the wind is always blowing on the ground even when there is absolute silence.

some links:
http://media.primezone.com/cache/189/int/8385.jpg

YouTube - Hybrid Air Vehicles Prototype Airship in Flight

Northrop Grumman wins contract to build US Army's long-endurance hybrid airship -- Engadget

Regards Andrew :)

On Saturday is the anniversary of 9 / 11, and make this possible, I decided to share with my good deed ,publication of this study.

911DayofService.org

#176 ·

Of course, two rotate in one direction and two in the opposite direction.
You must use a very light hydraulic oil. If it were not frozen in winter.
Hydraulic pump in the balloon has the best power to weight ratio. All the airlines are working on the hydraulic actuators.
Of course, all of the balloon must be tested in the wind tunnel aerodynamic, in order to fully match the efficiency of the 21st century.

Some pictures of how to create a balloon from the inside :rolleyes:

and NASCAR wind tunnel

Regards Andrew :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.