Just to update... for the subject in caption...
Just came back from the dealer:
New explanation given, saying that the cable inside the rotor that connects the airbag with ECU, sometimes, due to humidity reasons
or 'load ' of greater than 3 Ohms
makes a malfunction that prohibits the airbag to open during the accident...
Steps that followed: (I was there 'on their head')
1. Star Diagnosis system plugged with engine on
2. Unscrewed the SRS airbag unit ('the horn-unit')
3. Took the wheel off
4. Cleaned with a spray the cables that come out of the rotor
5. Finally put back the wheel and airback unit
6. SRS malfunction disappeared...
7. Star diagnosis system used again to erase the message from ECU.
P.S.The good news is that they served instantly (15 minutes total time!). No cost since the car is under warranty.