LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Oct 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Help of any kind would be appreciated.

I was the victim of a hit-and-run accident that occurred last Friday evening (10/27/2006) at around 5:20 pm at the intersection of Telegraph (heading w/b) and Mills Road (in the Santa Fe Springs area of Los Angeles County). The person who hit me ran a red left-turn light extremely late; I have four witnesses that will testify to that, two of which actually tried to follow the person in question).

One person who tried to chase the person who hit me down said that the vehicle was a new mid-sized Mercedes Benz that was new and therefore had no license plates. The lady noticed that the good samaritan was following her so she evaded him by taking side streets and finally running another red light in another intersection almost causing another accident. The only other details that he was able to give me was that the dealership "plates" had a black background with gold lettering and that the emblems were silver (he never got close enough to the car to read the dealership name).

I was hoping that someone in your forum in the Los Angeles County area would know what dealership would have that kind of placard for cars waiting for new plates. I have a piece of the bumper trim and will inquire with MBZ as to what models that trim fits. I understand that there are potential legal implications involved here so all I ask is that if you can identify the possible dealership or may know of someone that has driver-side bumper damage to their new MBZ to please send me an anonymous e-mail to me. I plan to ask MBZ for their help in assisting with the follow-up of my hit and run but I wanted to try cover all avenues possible.

Fortunately I only suffered a really badly bruised foot and my motorcycle only has cosmetic damage. I just don't want this lady hurting or possibly killing someone else with her reckless disregard for the safety and well being of others. I thank everyone in advance for any assistance proffered.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > General Mercedes-Benz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in