Will Moderate For Cigars
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
RE: MAS Air Sensor
Check engine light will go off after 3 on-off start cycles on it's own. As far as instructions go, I'm in a good mood, so here goes.
1. Discontinue driving and park car on flat level surface.
2. Shut off ignition and exit car.
3. Open Hood.
4. Look to your left where the air filter box is located. Unsnap filter box.
5. With a screwdriver (phillips, I think) loosen the clamps that are holding on MAF.
6.Gently remove old MAF from each side of hoses and unplug the connector. Replace with new one and plug in connector.
7. Replace air filter with new one and snap the box back down in place.
Steps 1 and 2 must be performed but are JOKES!!
BTW, did the "stealer" include the cost of the ream cream in that $600.00?[:0]