Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1995 E320 Cabriolet

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  deanyel 
#1 ·
I have a 1995 E320 Cabriolet. I would like to invest in the car and bring it up to some of the modern conviences. I would want Keyless entry, Navigation system, cup holders, etc....
Can anyone suggest specifics of what I can do to achieve this goal?

#2 ·
It's as easy as a visit to Circuit City (if you have one near you). They cost as little as $59.00 + install, and they have done really great installs in my last two cars.
If you don't have a CC near you, any car audio shop can do the job.
Hope I've helped,
David

#4 ·
Your 95 should have had "keyless" standard, A nav system would require a replacement of the radio, I would stay away from "chains" many dont have experience. As a reply to your previous post you can order a remote with a flip key, they come coded to your car and need to be synced. Or you can just order a key.

#5 ·
What ever you do, don't use Circuit City or Best Buy or any of the other hack job chains out there. That first response has got to be a joke! I've seen their work and it is horrible. A 5 year old child could do better work then they do.

I wouldn't change the car up too much, being its a rare and desirable vehicle. Get a Garmin GPS, fix your stock keyless entry, and do not install cup holders. They were not part of the vehicle for a reason and do not belong in the vehicle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.