Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Movies with Mercedes Benz in Action

6K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  MBeige 
#1 ·
Besides the "Man on Fire" movie, what other movies have cool Merceds Benz in Action?

#4 ·
A lot of James Bond movies

-Octopussy
-On Her Majety's Secret Service
-Diamonds are Forever
-The Man With the Golden Gun

and more!

Tory

#6 ·
That movie made me BUY my 450!!! Mine is in bronze as well and misbadged as a 6.9.

My plate is Ronin

Tory[8D]

#12 ·
My God, that Ronin movie is fun to watch!

Just for hilarity, I try to picture the W116 as a W123 and it actually being a diesel(I'm much more familiar with the W123 than the W116). Then I ROTF and LMAO.

TO ALL S-CLASS OWNERS AND FANS: DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO FROM THAT SITE! IT IS PRICELESS![:D][:D]

#17 ·
Starsky and Hutch! I thought those MB's (the predecessor of the W123) were slow! [:D][8D]
The car in Starsky and Hutch was a W108 S-class - a 280SE (160 hp at the wheels). The W108, along with W109, were the predecessors to the W116 S-class.

Would have been cool if it was at least a 4.5 used by the bad guy - guess his drug business wasn't really all that sucessful hehe - now the 4.5 and up are faster than everyone thinks.

Tory

#18 ·
w108 - 6/10/2004 8:00 AM

Starsky and Hutch! I thought those MB's (the predecessor of the W123) were slow! [:D][8D]
The car in Starsky and Hutch was a W108 S-class - a 280SE (160 hp at the wheels). The W108, along with W109, were the predecessors to the W116 S-class.

Would have been cool if it was at least a 4.5 used by the bad guy - guess his drug business wasn't really all that sucessful hehe - now the 4.5 and up are faster than everyone thinks.

Tory
I thought it was the W123 predecessor, oh well. [:I]

On another note, the Karmann Ghia was a nice touch to the movie!

#19 ·
Some of them are very hard to recognize - especially since W114/115 had very close dimensions and some shared characteristics to W108! That movie slipped my mind about adding it here inspite of the fact that the chase scene was VERY exciting! Good memory!

take care!

Tory

#21 ·
w108 - 6/10/2004 9:13 AM

Some of them are very hard to recognize - especially since W114/115 had very close dimensions and some shared characteristics to W108! That movie slipped my mind about adding it here inspite of the fact that the chase scene was VERY exciting! Good memory!

take care!

Tory
I know, that's why I mistook it for the W123 predecessor. Lol! The first movie I remembered was Ronin, just love the chase scenes! Were the cars in that movie just stock? Or set-up for those chases?

Starsky & Hutch came in next when I read you guys mention Ronin already. [|)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.