MB-AMG "HIGH PERFORMANCE" US-OPEN CLAIMS - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2016, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
PS-your truck analogy was cute too. Trucks use their power to work and have frames that won't even allow a firewall decelerometer a need to ever engage. And my truck is a lot lighter than any Mercedes-Benz I've ever sat in (and even recall rides in their '80s diesel sedans with springy truck-style seats). This is not a matter of physics but rather Corporate Ethics of which Mercedes-Benz (Dieter Zetsche), Mercedes-Benz USA (Stephen Cannon) and Mercedes-Benz AMG GmbH (Tobias Moers) have demonstrated a most CLassless level to a sole survivor who knows more about the performance of their limited-by-design non-performance orientated occupant restraint systems. At a moment I knew the driver was dead and I'd have to throw limbs out to save my life. 2yrs in Federal Courts as a pro-se and all those three stooges could do to achieve dismissal before a jury was deny the very physics they are supposed to be the world's masters of. I don't care how big they think or feel they are, or the strings that pull their behaviors, they are the three smallest men I'll ever cross paths with in my life, period. Too F'n Cowardly to stand behind your own words against one man with your worldwide German automobile company. That's some level of life-achievements.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2016, 04:21 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Nov 2013
Vehicle: 1996 C220 2007 ML320 CDI
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Alright, here's a clear argument for you about why AMG doesn't need an in-house safety engineer. First of all, AMG is now a part of MB, so any modifications they do to a car will be subject to the same safety standards held by mercedes, which are very high. But that's not the obvious argument I want to point out to you. I want to point out to you the slightly less obvious argument. Any 600 mercedes (S600, SL600, CL600, etc.) is actually not worked on by AMG, and they are more powerful/have more torque than some of the AMG models. So if those chassis are good enough to handle that much power and torque safely, how does that put additional safety constraints on AMG? Let's consider the case of not in-house tuners. For mercedes, you have Brabus, which again do not modify any safety aspects of mercedes cars, and if brabus turns it up to 11, then Renntech turns it up to 21, and again they do not modify the safety systems. Why? I don't know, maybe because horsepower has the square root of 0 to do with a vehicles safety, especially if these vehicles are already designed to be as safe as physically possible at speeds well over 200 km/h.

And I did not mean pulse, I meant impulse. I am dismissing the physical aspects of engine output having anything to do with a car's safety upon impact. Perhaps by pulse the mercedes engineers meant the various electrical systems working to keep you safe in the event of a crash. Suggesting that they stop working because of increased acceleration from the engine is really absurd. If anything, they would work faster, because of the slightly higher severity of the crash. But if these sensors can work properly at 136Gs, they can also work at +/- 0.5G on top of that. If something causes an SRS system malfunction, it is not the output of the engine, no matter how you put it. Have you even heard of the Takata airbag recall??? It's a pretty massive thing, millions of vehicles are included are included in the recalls, including but not limited to mercedes because takata is basically the only airbag supplier.
2000 C280 Sport likes this.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Outstanding Contributor
SDS Guru

Date registered: Apr 2014
Vehicle: 1998 MB E300TD, 1997 MB E320
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
You could've had a pleasant, rational argument regarding this MB AMG airbag performance and all....had you not unleash such a profanity laced vitriol in your argument.

You basically discredited yourself. Good job, mister environmental engineer. Oh, oh, oh, I know! My dad is an architectural engineer, therefore by the fact that I've spent a lot of time around him and by knowledge diffusion, I should also be an expert in passenger car restraint system!

Think F1 teams will hire me to design airbags for them?
2000 C280 Sport and pinkster like this.

--1998 MB E300TD 285k
--1997 MB E320 198k
--2004 Dodge Ram 5.7L 212k and holding (damn gas guzzler)
--2011 Suzuki DL650 44k
--1997 MB E320 161k. SOLD...loved that stupid car.
--1998 MB ML320 207k. SOLD, thank heavens!

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Green Eggs & Ham......
Mercedes-Benz AMG's 50yrs of racing experience gave me a deformed nose against their dashboard before the airbag split the back of my head open against the moonroof.
And all they can do is formally deny acceleration's affect on a frontal collision, go CLassless with the new name of Swine-Coupe, and follow my seatbelt recommendation by eliminating all integrated seatbelts from SL's & CL (or S-Coupes now). I'm one man they will never stand tall enough to answer to. That's how small Stephen Cannon, Dieter Zutsche & Tobias Moers' characters are. Deny the purpose of their own existence to a sole-survivor with a scar across the back of my head after a tragic-head-on collision (and a 10x14cm hemorrhage to the back of the driver's head noted in his autopsy report). I'm the man who watched Don Bonifazio brace outward for a Mercedes-Benz AMG airbag knowing he was dead and I had to use my limbs for airbags that predictably couldn't deploy under 516ftlbs of AMG torque. Imagine me having to prove credit to myself to you after you claim I'm dis-credible? No need to when I have Mercedes-Benz AMG's words, actions, lack of actions and cowardly sickness that'll never allow them to publish their IIHS40mph/40% offset CL crash tests alongside my IIHS36mph/40% max-motive powered world's first with world's first auto manufacturer's CL55amg (How SMALL can you stand Stephen, Dieter & Tobias, like the dirt under a toenail small):

Last edited by virage105; 09-06-2016 at 05:29 AM.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
The real subjects are:
1. How did Mercedes-Benz AMG know NY-Eastern District Judges Kathleen Tomlinson & Sandra J. Feuerstein (Federal) would not even mention my rear-head laceration and disqualify me as an Engineer incapable of referencing Sir Isaac Newton's 2nd Law of Motion when they submitted an affidavit by their in-house Chemical Engineer Lawrence Fleming's denying acceleration as having any affect on a frontal collision's pulse nor airbag/seatbelts ability to timely engage? We all know any Jury would not tolerate such denials of 1687 LAWS OF MOTION by the World's First Automobile manufacturer. Nobody normal would ever accept people in your positions stooping that low Stephen Cannon, Tobias Moers and Dieter Zutsche.
2. How petty of a Corporate Character can Mercedes-Benz have to go CLassless with the new name of a Swine-Coupe and to adopt my seatbelt recommendation Lawrence Fleming's affidavit also denies? Over one person publishing the World's 1st Motive Powered IIHS 40mph/40% overlap frontal crash test using your CL55 AMG........
3. Is it acceptable for the World's 1st Auto Producer to enter a Fed Court saying "I know (my client is denying Newton's 2nd Law of Motion) but that's what they pay me to do so I do it" when I warned that male-whore John A. Risi that being disqualified as an engineer that will cause my 2yr case to be dismissed will not stop me from performing the crash test and publishing this MBAMG disease.
4. Are German Engineers in Mercedes-Benz that incompetent or does their management and attorneys have that much fear-fulled control over them? Either way your silence is unacceptable and you each will pay dearly for it in the long run (it's called Karma, a force that can never be stopped or denied).
But who cares that AMG doesn't make a single upgrade to MB's occupant restraint systems when wrenching on their engines to go from 300 to 738ftlbs of torque? The entire performance auto industry cannot know more than Mercedes-Benz with their restraint practices older than AMG..........is it the responsibility of a mechanic hand-building an engine to stand up or is it the responsibility of a Mercedes-Benz safety engineer to? Or are they both just that incompetent?

These are the key subjects here. Not attacking me or trying to pom-pom your way out of obvious physics and Mercedes-Benz AMG's blasphemy of same physics.
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 06:14 AM
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: Jul 2013
Vehicle: 2002 S430
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
In your videos the dummy in the drivers seat does not have a seat belt on, this is the reason for smacking the windscreen with the head. Also both the airbags deploy before either dummy is close to heitting the dash or steering wheel, looks like you are proving Mercedes' point for them - The airbags worked. Why does the photo of the head injury look like someone shaved the Benz logo in the hair and cut the scalp while doing so.

You won't stop me from getting in and driving an AMG with the videos you have on Facebook.

Dean
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
My crash test dummy on the driver's side only was admittedly left unbelted since Mercedes-Benz AMG claimed we were both unbelted too. Please take note of which steering wheel is embedded into the dashboard and which steering wheel didn't even reach the dash. I don't need to re-create my experience. I just need to demonstrate how full of SH$# Mercedes-Benz AMG is using a standardized crash test they already hold the data for at constant velocity, and applying maximum acceleration as the only differential. What is Mercedes-Benz AMG scared of if they are the ones who know what they are doing for 100yrs? How anybody would want to buy a car that has these cute blinky lights that help you parellel park but don't stop an auto-downshift into 516ftlbs of torque directly in front of an oncoming vehicle and even continue applying power long after the collision started as my crash test shows you.............yeah enjoy your AMG purchase Pinkster, I won't try to stop you.

Do you believe my hair stylist made up these medical records and autopsy reports too? The Occipital Scalp is the rear/top of the head btw........... AMG PERFORMANCE AT IT'S FINEST MOMENT. Show me an attorney that made this our reality driving an F1 car, show me an AMG F1 driver willing to strap into an integrated seatbelt, show me three company leaders big enough to stand up to one sole-survivor.............F'n COWARDS YOU ARE and in middle school acting like foul-brats we are not (well maybe you three are, but the world isn't, you're supporters aren't either).

notice how they started with the back of the head and then show what that means to the front of his body. Imagine your last moment in life depending on an AMG-airbag only to experience it's not there and your rib cage is pushing the steering wheel into the gauge cluster while destroying your insides. But wait, because AMG airbags will always deploy..........we both had to be flung backwards into the ceiling by those airbags after it was already over..........i couldn't imagine the last moment of my life being consumed with the dissappointment and pain of what AMG admittedly failed to acknowledge........Newton's 2nd Law of Motion circa 1687.......Now a Stephen Cannon, Dieter Zutsche, and Tobias Moers song and dance of sick-denials.

Last edited by virage105; 09-06-2016 at 07:15 AM.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 01:07 PM

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: E55 ///AMG
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Just a heads-up take it easy on the discussion guys..

Best,
Joe

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
Appreciate your patience and fairness Joe. Imagine being a CEO receiving an invitation to a CL55amg historical first motive-powered max acceleration IIHS 40mph/40% frontal crash test by a sole-survivor. The survivor is even recommending you bring another CL55amg for the industry-accepted constant velocity IIHS 40mph/40% so he can sit in that one while you sit in the first historic one during the crash test. Stephen Cannon, Dieter Zutsche and Tobias Moers don't have to. What kind of men deny the Laws of Motion that define the entire automobile industry, just so they can continue offering all their AMG vehicles without any consideration to the fact MB's airbag & seatbelt systems cannot timely perform under AMG-power especially at low-speeds? Apparently 250,000 men & woman in this one company do. What do we get to read ------ an owner of a Porsche, Ferrarri & CL600 claiming that all acceleration offers to a frontal collision is the paint one may scratch if they park their car against a wall and do a burnout. Oh, and crickets, nothing but crickets, lots of crickets out of the name claiming to be the world's first auto producer. Don't you 250,000 foul souls ever forget there is no lower behavior than denying the very physics that move you over a buck.......cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket (10yrs of your disease survived so one cricket per year that'll never end for us until 250,000 people stand up and act decently to the physics they are supposed to serve us, not deny us). By 'physics' I refer to Newton's 2nd Law of Motion defining acceleration applying a force to a mass that is in addition to the Velocity component. It's defined by F(Force)=Ma (Mass x Acceleration). So acceleration is in the mass/vehicle. If you believe your new accident prevention software is enough to leave your occupants without their last line of defense just after AMG-power was cut-off, you're NUTS Stephen Cannon, Tobias Moers and Dieter Zutsche along with the 250,000 employees and board members behind them also denying your essence. The only thing worse than surviving your lack-of-character disease, must be waking up every morning with it. And that makes me a better MAN. I don't have to wake up everymorning knowing only one of us can speak logically here while the other remains the foul diseased cowards they are. Performance by min. federal safety guidelines.........that's what 50yrs of AMG's racing experience buys you, included at no extra charge.

Last edited by virage105; 09-14-2016 at 07:01 AM.
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-14-2016, 07:19 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Nov 2013
Vehicle: 1996 C220 2007 ML320 CDI
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Have you ever considered that maybe 250 000 people are right and you are wrong?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz AMG Forums > General AMG

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.