Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

G Class Marketplace: FS/Trade/WTB/Free

185K views 272 replies 155 participants last post by  z168 
#1 ·
Benzworld is not liable for any bad dealings! If in doubt, don't!

Please keep thread clear of conversation to avoid clutter. PM member if you're interested in items,etc.

See less See more
#66 ·
G500 parts for sale in San Francisco CA

4) Left and Right side G500 brush guard mounting brackets, these bolt onto the front bumper.
I purchased these brackets in 2007 but never used them, they are in nearly perfect condition.

These are $540 EACH from the dealer, Ill sell this set of two for $250 (plus shipping).

Attachments

#136 ·
Dear chris505, please let me know if you still have your brush guard mounting brackets? If you still do have it, I am ready to buy it from you. I will greatly appreciate your answer...

4) Left and Right side G500 brush guard mounting brackets, these bolt onto the front bumper.
I purchased these brackets in 2007 but never used them, they are in nearly perfect condition.

These are $540 EACH from the dealer, Ill sell this set of two for $250 (plus shipping).

#67 ·
WTB Power window motor

Dear Friends,

I purchase 280 GE, and it's been modified.
I have problem with power window front left and right, the power so weak.
Is any body can help me?
The writings is PE 12V0130821032 DROSE COBURG 680-23595 152
Please advise..
Many thanks,
bunawan

#71 ·
22" 3-piece wheels with tires for sale

I recently bought a 2005 g55 with 22" wheels/tires, but I went back to stock, so the 22s are on ebay. They are nice 3 piece asanti af-127 chrome wheels and the pzero pirelli scorpions have 8/32" tread. A fun look just not my cup of tea. No reasonable offer refused. Local pick up in Los Angeles or we can figure out shipping for cost. I imagine this setup was $4k new. Cosmetically not perfect but look ok from ten feet and drive great.

Ebay item # 191418543966

Thanks,
Karl atypicalguyatgmail

#74 · (Edited)

Attachments

#75 · (Edited)
Spare wheel cover for sale.

I'm selling the spare wheel cover and 1 key out of my silver 2000 G500. This will fit all G's up to today with OEM tire size or slightly different. These are both pieces. The outer chrome has 2 very small dents on the edge which can be positioned on the inside and not be visible. They don't look perfect like brand new cz they are 15 years old but will look ok even on a brand new car. They need a better cleaning and a buff. I'm selling local pickup only because it's a hassle shipping these big fragile parts. I'm just outside of Boston. Asking price is $600.

Attachments

#78 · (Edited)
FS 2007 G500, Black with Black, ~99k miles, still under CPO

Selling our 2007 G500 (W463) to get an older G (W461 or early 463) AND a pickup truck. I have had it for about 2 years and it has been under CPO warranty when I got it with 65k miles. Engine is strong, excellent on highway or off road, high-low and all lockers work great. Purchased from a mb dealer in NJ. No lights or errors, serviced at local MB dealer. Never any major issues. I have added a lot to it so will try and make a comprehensive list and add pictures later this week.

-Front Runner Full Size Roof Rack (May keep this for the new G), has FR axe mount and FR shovel mount
-OEM front brush guard added (Black)
-Custom rear cargo area added
-Larger AT tires added
-Viking 30mm urethane spring spacers front and rear
-Viking Tow hitch and harness added
-Rear ladder
-Custom front runner safe
-Rear seat cover in gray
-Front Runner grill cover for the spare
-Front Runner double gas can holder for the roof rack

7 speed transmission, DVD Nav, Xenon headlights, leather seats, air-adjustable driver seat, Turn signals in side mirrors.

Located in Tallahassee, FL

Asking $55,900 - Reduced if items removed to $47,900 - see below

Open to a trade for a clean 300gd or g320 diesel with A/C plus cash.

Reduced

Subtract 5k if roof rack, ladder, brush guard, grill, light guards, safe and non-attached accessories removed. I'll move these over to new truck or sell.

Tires, rear storage, hitch/wiring and lift spacers stay. Otherwise returned stock. $47,900

Attachments

#79 ·
5 wheels, & spare tire cover

I have 4 18" wheels with no tires, 1 wheel that appears to have had previous repairs that has a good looking geolander tire.

Need these gone. I was planning on just keeping them till I sell my G and swapping everything back over. But I have had them stored in my parents garage as I don't have room for them, and my parents are moving this spring so I'm losing my storage space.

Looking for $600 +shipping OBO out of the 5 wheels

Seriously though just make me an offer

Attachments

#81 · (Edited)
FS: 2012 G550 Running Boards/Brush Guard

Removed the factory running boards (sidesteps) and brush guard (bullbar) from my 2012 Mercedes G550 immediately after purchasing new and then meticulously stored in garage. They are in excellent (like new) condition and for sale. I believe (should be confirmed prior to purchase) the running boards should also fit Mercedes G500/G55/G63 models.

Mercedes Running Board Left Part #A4638550507
Mercedes Running Board Right Part #A4638550607
Mercedes Brush Guard Part #A4638800226

Out of curiosity I called for the OEM price and was told the following - wow!
Smythe Mercedes (local dealer) running board price is $1,940 each / $3,880 for both left and right (not including sales tax).
Smythe Mercedes (local dealer) brush guard price is $4,840 (not including sales tax).

I'm looking for a buyer to pick up (Palo Alto, CA) to avoid packing and shipping. Please private message if interested...

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

#90 · (Edited)
FS: Custom crafted G-Wagon Roof Rack

One of a kind and specifically for the G-wagen. The rack was made by a true craftsman, welded using heavy duty aluminum plate/box (powder coated) and attaches to custom made steel spanning bars. Roof rack was originally designed to mate with a roof tent but also works well by itself. I can include the two additional custom spanning bars to mount the roof tent...

I am selling the roof rack with the four spanning bars, the tent can be purchased separately:
Hannibal Safari Equipment South Africa

Hoping for a local buyer (Palo Alto, CA) who can pick up in person (please PM)
Asking $995, less than half what I paid to have it made.

If interested, more photos are located at:
rtyler10's Library | Photobucket

Attachments