Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

G Class Marketplace: FS/Trade/WTB/Free

185K views 272 replies 155 participants last post by  z168 
#1 ·
Benzworld is not liable for any bad dealings! If in doubt, don't!

Please keep thread clear of conversation to avoid clutter. PM member if you're interested in items,etc.

See less See more
#31 ·
2002 G500 with G55 options .
2010 OEM Bi xenon headlights
2010 fog lights
2010 AMG fender flares
2010 AMG brake and gas pedal
2010 AMG lower grille and bar
2010 AMG exhaust
2010 AMG Wheels
All authentic parts
Silver/Black int no dents or scratches pristine condition not a base normal G500
Also have 2010 AMG lowering Springs not installed yet everything else is installed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#33 ·
Mint set of 18" wheels and Geolander tires

I have for sale 4 OEM tires from my G500. The wheels are in mint condition. The tires on them are Yohohama, Geolander H/T M&S 265/60/18. The tires are almost brand new - 2,500 miles on them. I am looking to get $1,100 or best offer. The tires alone are $1,100 new.

Attachments

#36 ·
I have for sale 4 OEM tires from my G500. The wheels are in mint condition. The tires on them are Yohohama, Geolander H/T M&S 265/60/18. The tires are almost brand new - 2,500 miles on them. I am looking to get $1,100 or best offer. The tires alone are $1,100 new.
Interested - but where are you located??

#42 ·
I just purchased a 2002 G500 with 79k miles from some very nice folks in Texas about a week ago. I also purchased a set of G55 tires & wheels from a nice chap in Virginia, which the last 2 are waiting for me at Fedex right now.

So, I'm thinking of selling the original set of G500 wheels, they're 18x7.5 I believe, I'm sure you know the specs. They are sitting on Yokohama Geolanders with about 60% tread on them.

Not looking to make out on the deal but I know if I leave them in the shed the wife is going to wonder why I'm keeping them... and I will too. So, have at it. The wheels are in great shape, I didn't even wash them, just snapped the pics a few moments ago while they are still on the G500. I can take better one's later today when I pop them off and exchange them.

I am not sure what they're worth, and I hate when people post on forums and don't specify a price as to gauge interest... makes me sick. So... I will say $800 or $1,000 shipped to start out if that seems fair. If it's not, just say so. I'm just throwing it out there.

My cell number is 850-322-3508, and they're located in Tallahassee, FL. The G500 was in Texas for the last 5 years, and before that L.A. so they didn't see a hell of a lot of snow. ;-) Can send you CarFax on my G500 if you want so you can see for yourself. I don't have an eBay or PayPal account so we'd have to figure all that out, never sold wheels before. Luckily I will have all the boxes that the wheels I purchased came in so it won't be that bad. And I will probably use FEDEX for this, unless there's some reason you must have UPS, but I hope not.

Anyway, glad to be part of this G-gang or whatever you call it. Great truck, I'm literally blown away. Had a 1995 Defender 90 for just over 10 yrs that I sold in 2012, and I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the G500 for some time. That's all... thanks for reading.

Nicholas Orros

Attachments

#43 · (Edited)
So, if this other guy has a set, and I've got a set... There's got to be someone out there who could use them. Or is it the price? Just wondering. I'm open to any suggestions... THANKS! (I don't know what to do with them... lol)

#44 ·
Hello all I'm looking for an older G wagon maybe 80s model diesel for utilitarian purposes rusty ok ugly ok just want a good 4x4 that's smaller than my superduty I'm in the mid west but don't mind traveling any where in the US thanks!

#56 ·
30mm wheel spacers - $200 pair

These are German made 30mm wheel spacers for mounting ET63 wheels with wide tires.
I am running 285/75/16 tires and needed these to prevent rubbing in the front.
I purchased a set of four and now only use them in the front as they are not necessary in the rear.
From Hansen Styling Parts
Selling at cost, $200 for the pair
Plus shipping

Paypal preferred
g500camp@gmail.com

Attachments

#57 · (Edited)
Silver Brush Guard grilles $150

These are the grilles that help to prevent stone damage to the headlights on all 463 Gwagens 1990-2014.
These grilles are no longer available from MB.
These are the silver ones that are on the polished stainless brushguards.

Yes the new brushguard with the taller opening for the LED driving lights also has mounting points for these grilles. Be the first...

$150 plus shipping
Paypal preferred
g500camp@gmail.com

SOLD

Attachments

#58 ·
Stainless Brushguard plugs, $12 shipped

These are the plugs that are in the short lower bar on the brush gaurd. They are for the polished stainless 463 version and they fit in the two threaded holes that are intended for mounting auxiliary lights. These commonly go missing and are not available from MB separately.

First $12 gets 'em
g500camp@gmail.com

Attachments

#63 · (Edited)
G500 parts for sale in San Francisco CA

Hello, I have decided to sell some parts I removed from my G500 when I first purchased her 10 years ago.

1) I have a very good condition, undamaged save for 2 small dents (dents shown in pics), stainless steel spare tire ring from a G500.
MBZ sells this for $1250, Im asking $300 USD (plus shipping)

Attachments

#64 ·

2)Im selling two silver color rear bumper end caps from a G500, left side (drivers) is brand new and flawless, right side (passenger) is 12 years old and shows normal paint chips for its age.

I'd sell these separately if you need just one side: $150 for used right side cap, $200 for new left side cap.
Or $300 (plus shipping) for both.

These now cost over $530 each when purchased new from MBZ!

Attachments

#65 · (Edited)

3)Selling the cargo cover and all associated mounting brackets/clips from my G500. Grey in color, fits behind rear bench seat of all LWB G from 1978-2015.

Works perfectly, opens fully and retracts with authority, I removed this from my G 10 years ago and it has been sitting in my garage ever since. MBZ sells this for $1350, Im asking $500 (plus shipping)

Attachments