Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

G Class Marketplace: FS/Trade/WTB/Free

185K views 272 replies 155 participants last post by  z168 
#1 ·
Benzworld is not liable for any bad dealings! If in doubt, don't!

Please keep thread clear of conversation to avoid clutter. PM member if you're interested in items,etc.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
FS Mocha Black Designo G500

I have a rare 2003 Designo Edition G500 for sale. Has beautiful Designo brown leather interior with the black leacker accents.
119K miles, 2 owners and clean car fax.
I'm looking to sell the car as a whole but I have some extras that I could possibly sell seperately....

I have 23" 3 piece whees and newer tires- Make offer...

I also have full set (4) Brembo brakes and drilled rotors, AWESOME stopping power & looks good!- Make offer....

Message me if interested and im located in Newport Beach CA

Attachments

#8 · (Edited)
Hi folks.

I have a 1986 280GE SWB, 5-speed manual, 5 seats, RHD, front axle chromed balls, 15" alloy wheels with 33x10.5 tyres, 94 000 miles, that could raise some interest here.
It is an original UK car, imported and registered in Belgium in 2010.
Originally a restoration project, then due to lack of time, a running car that could be used for spare parts for my other heavy off-road 280GE.

But time goes on and I need place ...
So the car is going for sale if a decent price is offered.

Weak points : rust at usual places, seal leak at one rear wheel, ventilation fan not working, driver electric window not working, license plate lights to be repaired.

Good points : engine starts and runs perfectly, gearbox and clutch good as well, all lights work, last belgian MOT showed no remarks, front and rear lockers work perfectly, new wipers axles.
Aluminium plates do not cover rust (doors, ...), they were on the car when I bought it ...

You're welcome to PM me for more informations, pictures, etc ...

I speak french, english, and a little flemish.

#9 ·
1987 280GE For Sale

Hello all! My 4 speed manual 280GE cabriolet is ready for sale now - it has been restored and newly painted. It is the Lorinzer model and has been adapted to resemble the newer 500 series in appearance. Here are the improvements that I have made:
Bodywork restored and painted (no rust when I bought it but there were a few bubbles coming out at a couple of joints that I had repaired and it led to a throrough body repair and paint around the edge of the entire vehicle.
Seats are recovered original in grey 2 - tone leather, last year.
Carpets are near new.
Headlights brand new
Center console brand new
gas tank and fuel lines completer repaired and able to take ethanol blended(10%) gas
Engine is running in top shape
Follow this link for pictures (the dealer listing it for me does not know these vehicles so his information isn't exact - contact me for further info)

Used 1987 Mercedes-Benz G-Class For Sale | Orchard Park NY

#11 ·
Hello all! My 4 speed manual 280GE cabriolet is ready for sale now - it has been restored and newly painted. It is the Lorinzer model and has been adapted to resemble the newer 500 series in appearance. Here are the improvements that I have made:
Bodywork restored and painted (no rust when I bought it but there were a few bubbles coming out at a couple of joints that I had repaired and it led to a throrough body repair and paint around the edge of the entire vehicle.
Seats are recovered original in grey 2 - tone leather, last year.
Carpets are near new.
Headlights brand new
Center console brand new
gas tank and fuel lines completer repaired and able to take ethanol blended(10%) gas
Engine is running in top shape
Follow this link for pictures (the dealer listing it for me does not know these vehicles so his information isn't exact - contact me for further info)

Used 1987 Mercedes-Benz G-Class For Sale | Orchard Park NY
45.000$ for a 460. I like to meet the fellow who is willing to pay that because my 460 is better equipped and in original condition then this G500 wannabe.

Good luck with the sale. But nobody on this forum will buy this because we all know that this is no G500

#14 ·
Engine conversion to 290TD ...
Is this legal from a petrol 280 ?
I don't know spanish law.

Forget the 24k miles, we know the meter goes only to 99 999 km, and restart.
So it look at least like 137 000 km.

No pictures from inside : is it so bad ?

Looks nice from outside, hopefully, nice wheels.

BTW, I have my 1986 280GE for sale a little bit before on this post ...
:rolleyes:

#17 · (Edited)
FS, MB OEM trailer hitch kit w/ wiring, SOLD

SOLD ..
For Sale:
Brand new trailer hitch kit for G500, should fit 02-09 W463
Mercedes part # 6-6-85-0036-64, I paid $858.88 from my MB dealer in 2010 and never installed it on my 05 G500 (now sold). I re-discovered it while cleaning out the garage this weekend. It is complete with everything shown, hardware package has never been opened and includes instructions.

$xxx to your door (UPS deliverable addresses only) in the continental USA. Will not ship anywhere else. Paypal payment preferred. If you are near Owensboro, KY I can arrange local pickup.

If nobody on the forum snags it, it will go to ebay in a week or so.

Thanks,
Greg

Attachments

#22 · (Edited)
used g springs

SOLD
$300 or trade for something amazing!

fitted to my 1985 lwb 300gd on or about july 2010 these were taken off yesterday to make way for oem springs/shocks as i attempt my rolling restoration of this g over the next few years.

these springs supposedly give you a 2 inch lift and ... yeah, it's slightly higher when i had them on so it must lift them even though they are slightly smaller when uncompressed next to the standard height.

when you have them on ... it seems like you have four springy horses at each of your corners and given that the shocks were shot in the front when i got it, it did a pretty good job of keeping things calm during my travels until i got them replaced.

#25 ·
Updated Listing...

2003 Designo Espresso Edition Package [-]

I have taken meticulous care of my G Class. All the services are up to date and it runs flawless with 122k. Rare beautiful Designo brown leather interior with black accents. Comes with upgraded GT Brembo oversized brakes ($8,500). 23" Lowenhart Wheels ($9,000) two front new tires. Upgraded 2010 OEM tail lights. Newer front Brembo brakes and drilled rotors.

Specs for 2003 Designo Espresso Edition Package [-]
INCLUDES: Appliques, Natural Maple; Console, Designo Edition; Door Trim, Designo Edition; Floor Mats, Designo Edition; Seats, Designo Nappa Leather Upholstery; Shift Knob, Designo Edition; Steering Wheel, Designo Edition; Paint, Special Designo Edition Mocha Black

Call for more info and a showing...

Steve

(949) 63O-8671

Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon Geländewagen

Attachments

#29 ·
Looking for an early US-production G-Wagen, between 2002-2004. Black exterior with black leather interior is a must.

Wanting something solid and nice for around $25,000-27,500.

The closer it is to San Antonio, Texas, the better.

This is probably a long shot, but let's see what's out there.

Thanks!