Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

G-Class Older Wanted

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  James_Van_Thach 
#1 · (Edited)
Older LWB. Not running OK. Bad engine Ok. Diesel Preferred Gas OK. Very Little or no rust. Dents & scratches Ok. Worn upholstery OK.
Money is the problem. I am happy to do some or lots of work to save some or lots of money.
This is might be my first G-Class and it is for me to drive. It will end up a 300 Turbo.
I am in southern California. Will travel.

Any help appreciated.

Thank You
Herb

#2 · (Edited)
1985 300 GD for sale

I am selling a 1980 300 GTD, it is a 2 door 460 model. . It is rust-free, and has no leaks. It has about 85,000 miles, it is KMs. Everything works. All fluids have been replaced. It does not smoke, drives perfectly straight down the road, and goes 75 MPH. Essentially theprevious owner put the truck into a Mercedes shop and 11 months, and $30,000 later, it emerged with a rebuilt 300TD engine, rebuilt trans, front end, cooling and heating system, 3 balanced driveshafts, new rear, front end, body work, black paint, 2 1/2" lift with German OCL springs, bilstein shocks, 33" tires etc. It is a very nice truck.
It is listed on Craig's List, Denver, Colorado, the URL is: 1980 Mercedes G-Wagon, 300 TURBO DIESEL engine
1980 Mercedes G-Wagon, 300 TURBO DIESEL engine.
I am asking $16,500 for it.
You can Email me at: kennethadler@comcast.net or call me at
303-277-9305 I will send more pictures on request.
Thanks

#3 ·
From James Văn Thạch

Herb,

Welcome to the Geländewagen forum.

I sent you an email of two Mercedes-Benz Geländewagens that may be an option for you.

Respectfully,

James Van Thach

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.