Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Texas G-Owners (where are you)

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  saigonsmuggler 
#1 ·
I am new to this paticular fourm, I mostly post on Mercedesshop.com. My question is I really would like to buy a nice Mid 80's G-Wagen. I have a lead on one locally, but I don't want to bother him anymore until I am sure I really want one....His in paticular!!! Is there anyone near the Houston area that has one I can talk to and "ride" in, and get the total scoop on one up close. I have read just about all that I can, but still doesen't curb my concerns. Thanks ahead of time for your imputs. I have talked to Sean?, at eurotruck-importers.com, he was quite informative, but I would like first hand stuff,...... I want to get touchy feely with it...HAHA....[:0]

#2 ·
Not in Texas and a decade off as well... I have won a 2005 F150 as a sales incentive... my wife is pregnant and due to deliver our fourth in March 2006... All of my children are under Eight, we currently have two other Toyota Pick-ups, a cargo van, a 2000 G500 and a 1997 G320...

All said we need to get rid of a few vehicles and sadly the 97 G320 will likely go on the market in the winter months... no real urgency to sell, except that we will need two vehicles that can safely seat 6 passengers... We are in no real hurry so there is time to consider this.

If you are interested you can PM me or e-mail at: LPDickerson @ comcast.net

#4 ·
Well, if you want to go off-roading with me, then just PM me. I have '04 G500...NOT for sale, but would welcome any G-enthusiast on my next off-road trip.

If anyone else in TEXAS is out there, then please PM me or reply to this thread.

BTW, i am located near Houston, TX.

Thai.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.