LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-11-2013, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jul 2008
Vehicle: 1962 Unimog 404, propane M130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
4th Annual Mass Mog Trail Ride May 18th, Palmer Ma.

Fellow Moggers, Just want to remind everyone that time is getting short May 18th is only a week away! Don't forget to sign up for a fun weekend, hope to see you there! Please bring your favorite side dish for the BBQ, we are roasting a pig again!

Enjoy the scenery in Western Massachusetts as we explore the trails with other 4X4 enthusiast. Trails range from easy back road drives to all out Mud Bogging and Rock Climbing. All registered parties are invited to join us for a family style Pig Roast/Pot Luck and bon fire Saturday night at The Domnarski Farm. Camping is available and encouraged in a large field at the farm (You may come a few days early and leave late). We will provide a central water source and port-a-potties. There are plenty of restaurants, stores, gas and auto parts just minutes from the farm. Also, if you have 4X4 parts for sale or trade, please bring them along for a parts tag sale. T-Shirts and hat will also be available (free shirt if registered by May 1st, 2013 per vehicle). Sorry, due to size of this event only European vehicles are welcome to attend.

About us:

My name is Ed Mathurin and I live in BelchertownMass.I have owned a 1962 Unimog 404 for the past 9 years. I have always been an avid 4-wheeler and love to drive and camp in my Mog. I just happen to live in an area that has great trails for easy driving or full OUT 4X4 FUN. Over the past few years I have met some Great people associated with Unimogs, many in the local area. I have read about "Mog Fest" and other events in the western part of the country that I am unable to attend. If you think this may be something you would like to take part in please join us May 18th.

The owners of Domnarski Farm are Matt and Lisa Domnarski. They are good friends of mine and are gracious enough to host this event for the past 4 years. This year Matt's Unimog might be trail ready.....keep your fingers crossed!

Point of contact:

Ed Mathurin mspairwestover@yahoo.com Cell phone: 413-387-7338

Matt Domnarski DomnarskiFarm@aol.com Cell: 413-426-8040

Registration fee is $20.00 per vehicle & $10 per additional person. (**Note this is not refundable, must have a confirmed head count for planning purposes no later than Noon 05-13-13**) This fee confirms your spot for the ride, camping over night and Pig Roast/PotLuck dinner on Saturday. Camping is available for early arrival on Friday night as well. Please remember to bring your lawn chairs for the Bon fire. An additional trail ride on Sunday is possible if there is enough interest.

To register go direct to BikeReg.com - online cycling event registration and search events for 4th Annual Mass Mog trail ride. Hope to see you there! Regards Ed Mathurin

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

4th Annual Mass MOG Trail Ride in Palmer Massachusetts. Saturday , May 18, 2013.

Trail ride begins at 10:00 AM SATURDAY
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: