On the advice of mkhurley, who saw the original thread in the Mid-Atlantic Forum, the word is being spread to Events & Gatherings.
- Luxury, classic, exotic, modded
- Caribou Coffee or your own road mug
- Every Saturday (barring major holidays, extreme weather)
- Hunt Valley Towne Centre in Best Buy and Caribou Coffee parking lot
- I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left
- Please respect the grounds. We're approved guests of Greenberg Gibbons Commercial and Hunt Valley Towne Centre. Be respectful guests. When entering, traveling within and exiting Hunt Valley Towne Centre, please respect all stop signs, rights of way and all speed limits. Yes, there are many 180+ mph vehicles in our regular group. We all know that displays of speed are meant for the track. Safety for those in our gathering as well as everyone on the Hunt Valley Towne Centre grounds is our prime focus. Out of respect for the vendors, their customers and our participants, there shall be no exhaust or sound system tests. Sales or promotions are not permitted. Please deposit all refuse in appropriate containers throughout the site. Thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines. Its all about making Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee a safe and enjoyable place for everyone on our Saturday mornings.
In addition to the regular Cars & Coffee gatherings, there will be cruises to local enthusiast events in the region so be sure to check back periodically. To retain the long-term cohesiveness of the group, please visit and join the long-term Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page.
To sign-up and check for the latest developments, check the Facebook Event Page.
The location is stellar. Being 40 miles from Maple Lawn and 60+ miles from Great Falls and Lancaster, it'll serve those coming from distance looking for a new experience as well as those that live in the 20-mile radius that want to keep it close and simple to accommodate their busy lives.
This is your meet! Spread the word!