Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

GTA (Toronto) luxury sport monthly meets

3K views 18 replies 2 participants last post by  SKperformance 
#1 ·
Hey guys , not sure where to find everyone now with all the changes to the various clubs in Canada so i thought i would post it here.

I have held meets for mainly Lexus owners for the past 10 years around the city.
Used to see a few MB's and would like to open back the open invitation to come out.

It is the 2nd Thursday of every month in Mississauga , with special meets on the last Saturdays of the month for special occasions like the annual dent clinic at the end of May .

Don't worry if you don't see an MB when you get there just look for my car as most of us love Benz's especially tastefully modded ones .
Where just a bunch of guys who love luxury cars especially v8's dumped (air ride) and wheels with dish and hate knock offs .
Just park close to my car and come and introduce yourself or i will if i see you.

from the facebook page , where you can get reminders and updates.
GTA luxury / sport owners | Facebook

All right here is the basics .
The 2nd Thursday of every month 8pm in Mississauga @ Tim Horton's / Marshall's plaza whether it rains , snows or is windy the meet is always on .
It is located at the N/E corner of Brittania and Terry Fox which is west of Mavis .
From the 401 take Mavis south.
3rd light is Brittania make a right (west ) ( Canadian Tire at South west corner)
2nd light is Terry fox , make a right and the plaza is on your left .

March 10
April 14
May 12
--May*** TBD dent clinic meet confirmed for Saturday the 28th
June 9
July 14
August 11
September 8
October 13
November 10
December 8

Possibilities exist for other locations , photo shoots , food and my favorite go karting around the city when it warms up .
Anyone is welcome just leave the showing off at home .
Most people show up at 8:30-9 and range of age from 18 to 50 .

See less See more
#2 ·
Same place , Tim Horton's parking lot at Brittania and Terry Fox , bring your wives or girlfriends as well as the new Marshall's store is in the same lot .
8pm Til about midnight .
Also let me know who is interested in the Annual dent clinic Meet at the end of this month for $120 for your whole car to be dent free .

#6 ·
Its back for the first time ever , 2 meets back to back , and we all owe it to a dumbass , mainly that would be me for not checking the dates last week .
Either way it was a great 3 day notice meet with 30 plus cars.
See you all tonight at 8 for this weeks meet and bring your cameras and take pics and post it to the facebook page here Log In | Facebook .

#10 ·
meet tonight @8pm ,I'll be there at 9 .

Also starting a face book group for Toronto car club meets and events.
If interested to see what is going on across the city including which Tim's is Hot .

Also a group for automotive enthusiasts for Authenticity .
I am tired of knock offs and what they do to the industry as a whole for thieves stealing others work .

and of course our group to get constant updates on giveaways and meets as well as changes to it.

#11 ·
Meet tomorrow night 8pm till midnight, same place.
If your coming look for SK Performance LED lighting on facebook and like the page.
SK Performance LED Lighting | Facebook
If you do you will be entered into the random draw at 10 for a pair of my $100 dual glass projector reverse lights , you've never seem a LED this bright and i am the only one that makes them . You have to like the page and be there in person to win them.

#17 ·
Alright ,Sorry for the late updates i have focused mainly to the Facebook page here --> Log In | Facebook or search from facebook " GTA Luxury / Sport Car owners "
for the meets .
Tonight's meet is the last one for 2011 and it is a special event. It is a Seafoam DIY meet that starts at 8pm and will go until 11pm .
What that means is you buy a can of seam foam or 3 as its on sale at Canadian tire for $9 .
Come out to our host for the night which is Aussie auto Aussie Auto Inc. Worry-Free Service for Mississauga, Oakville, Milton & Surrounding Areas . Rick will provide the parking lot , some food and some hands on tech for any questions you might have about your car . 65 Tannery Street, Streetsville, Mississauga
This will be an indoor event , so you won't be freezing your butts outside .
When you get there park and open your hood to let you engine cool down as it should be luke warm to start the treatment .
If you have never done a seafoam treatment it is an amazing thing to be seen as it create a ton of smoke as it cleans out carbon .It will not damage anything as it is a petroleum based liquid that will be sucked into the engine through the brake booster vac line , we then shut the car down to let it soak for 10 minutes and then start it back up .
It will then slowly burn off the carbon with a nice smoke show as it cleans your intake , valves , cylinders , cats, o2 sensor and exhaust system .
It can also be used in your engine oil before a oil change ( i do mine and drive for 100km before changing it ) . As well as 1 can used in the gas tank to clean the injectors and fuel system ( i use a can in half tank for every drive to Niagara falls and it cleans so well even my exhaust tips are shining again).

There is no cost to the event and you don't have to give in to peer pressure and do it. Feel free to drop by as a spectator and see how its done but you will be a convert and want to do it yourself later after seeing and hearing the results.

Seafoam is not the best engine cleaner but for the price it sure as hell does a great job .
Your car will drive better idle smoother and preform better as well as getting better gas mileage from being more efficient in doing its job .
Hope to see you tonight as it is our monthly 2nd Thursday of the month meet , as well as being the last time for 2011 we will get together .
BTW it doesn't matter if your running your winter car and want to do it to that .
The more the merrier , that reminds me , maybe i should swap my snow tires on while I'm at it ?

#18 ·
Tonight's meet will be at Casey's they have buy one get one free appetizers at the bar ( wings , bruschetta and so on ) it is right beside the tim Hortons we meet at in the summer . West of Mavis and on the North side of Brittania across the street from the Home Depot .
From 8:00 -11:00 probably hang out at Tims as its next door in the same parking lot.
Since it is too late to try and organize the detail clinic I'll probably hold off until spring and maybe combine it with the dent clinic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.