Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Charleston, SC. Mercedes Club, Interested?

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  unimogman404 
#1 ·
Hi, i'm thinking about starting up a Mercedes car club in Charleston, SC because I dont believe there is one. We could all go to car shows together and have meetings. Would anyone be interested in joining if I were to start one? Please let me know here.

#2 ·
Hey William here from MBCA, International Stars section (Metro Detroit/Eastern Michigan). $45.00 a year will get you a membership to the Mercedes Benz Club of America, which includes some nice perks and many events. Along with a nice magazine every two months. My member number is R062217 and your section would be Carolinas. Here is a link to the site Carolinas | Mercedes-Benz Club of America
Hope this helps.

#4 ·
They do have local meetings for your personal section, so I am unsure what they are. However the club hosts national conventions and such (which I've never been to one). The section you belong to will send newsletters. You do not have to do anything specific to get into the club other than filling out the membership form (see link). It's 45/year. Under how did you hear about us I believe put in "r062217" which is my member number. Or where they request a member number I forget, its been a while. Any ways hope this helps.

Join Today | Mercedes-Benz Club of America

#5 ·
MBCA

Hello my name is Scott Coley and I am the President of the Tarheel Section MBCA. Please check out the Carolinas Section and contact Richard Deiber who is the section president and let him know of your interest. There are activities in your area especially at Hilton Head. I am glad of your interest and hope to meet you at a future event. If you would like I could email you the Tarheel Section News letter so you can see a little of what the MBCA dose. Happy Thanksgiving.

Attachments

#6 ·
Hey guys from Charleston area. I am from Ontario , Canada and own a 1985 300D. Going to do the trip ( 20 hours ) to my sister's in Goose Creek for the Holidays. If anyone know of guys getting together for rides in older, vintage mercedes, just let me know please ; would like to meet other ppls of same interest. Will be there from the 22 of December 2o11 till the 6th of January. e-mail : unimogman404@hotmail.com. Thanks !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.