Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
When: June 7th 2009
We hope you will join us in Wascana Park for the 5th annual Euro Show, on Sunday June 7, 2009. The Euro Show is a place where enthusiasts can show off their European vehicles, socialize with the European community, and where visitors can appreciate a variety of European cars from classic Porsches to the latest model Audi sports cars.
More than just another car show, this year's Euro Show is a charity fund raising event for Hope's Home of Regina. Hope's Home is a non-profit charitable organization. Hope's Home's mission is to offer community care to medically fragile children in a family, home-centered environment.
Besides a variety of European sports cars, the Euro Show provides entertainment for the whole family. Some reasons to attend the 2009 Euro Show include:
* Beautiful European sports cars, luxury cars, exotics, and bikes from all over Saskatchewan
* Raffle drawings for a variety of excellent prizes
* The 'The 620 CKRM Rider Cheerleading Team' will be attending, doing a demonstration and taking photos
* There will be food and beverages for sale on-site, as well as a magic show, clowns, and face painters for the children
* The Grand Prize Giveaway gives visitors a chance to win a one-year lease on a brand new BMW or Mini, provided by Dilawri BMW.
Even if you don't own a European car or bike, we encourage you to stop by the show at any time during the day. There will be something for everyone, especially for people interested in viewing a range of rare and exciting European cars and bikes, and for those interested in learning more about European brands and the automotive lifestyle in general.
Pre-register at Euro Show 2009 - Hosted by the BMW Club of Saskatchewan
Join the facebook page "2009 Euro Car show"