Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

3/29 MEET and CRUISE Pt.2 *Liberty State Park*

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Spec_Davis 
#1 ·
VERY IMPORTANT EDIT. THE DATE OF THE MEET HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK ONE WEEK TO 3/29/09

So,

3/29/09 (It's a Sunday) Liberty State Park Meet and Cruise - Pt.2

The Meet will be held at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, NEW JERSEY (near the liberty science center). Just as Last Time, We Will Be Meeting up around 10:30AM in the same lot (for those of you who didnt come last time, just look for the lot filled with BMW's, You Can't Miss it). Also just like last time we will hang out for a little while at the park until we have a nice size group before heading out on the cruise which will be ending at the Grease Trucks in New Brunswick where we will all stuff our faces with Fat Sandwiches.

We had a nice turnout at the last LSP meet I held and I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time, Especially those of you who joined in for the fun at Bear Mtn. after the grease trucks. For those of you weren't part of the Bear Mtn. Crew, you may want to join us this time around

Anyway, Let's try and double the turnout this time around.

So once again. When 3/29/09, Where- Liberty State Park in Jersey City, NJ, Time-10:30AM. I'll See You There!

Here Is A little info about the area.

This place is perfect for Large Meets due to the fact that there is a ton of parking room So the more the better (lets fill the whole lot if possible), It is great for capturing Pics with the Statue of Liberty in the backround or even just for catching a few shots next to the water. It is right off of the Turnpike and directly in the heart of north jersey and only a few min. away from NYC. I've held meets here before and the cops are pretty chill as long as people dont act like a group of asses (Meaning: NO burnouts, Donuts, Speeding through the lot, ETC.) I'm pretty sure that will not be an issue seeing that this is not a honda meet. .

(top portion is e46 members, 2nd is Audizine, 3rd is mbworld, 4th is vwvortex)
Members Attending So Far:
-raykwok
-ViKTORiOUS
-BLUIZE256
-I3MW
-Moe318
-J'sMtrey
-sbblowz
-DRIFTM42CANO
-shyshimmer
-GimmeSumMo72
-devroots
-E30JEFF
-e30cabbydude
-M3 corona devil
-somerandomdude
-metro32168
-95325i
-CR1777
-autothug
-GreekLSBm3
- zan
-tier3
-karavouliasm
-frontin540i
-sd203
-shybimmer
-fabian
-MikeVance
-WitekUA
-leo m3
-Tater49
-M3 lovin
-tblue3cibm
-01330vert
-00s4slvr
-Dominancex
-BimmerDudeXi
-450RRR
-deyainrdy4ds
-///M3TURK
-secono330ci
-acmw
-2002330i
-Fatal Flash
-SolidJake
-erod225
-Mad Mikey
-Likwid335xi
-jayzx7
-Mr. BMW
-LEONIM3
-Mr. BMW
-Major04
-vgame64
-BOMBINM5
-dunksNbimmers
-wwBMWdo
-E46DOOD
-AE M20
-Secono330ci
-themadhatter
-roni530
-goingnowhere
-asharus
-gopher
-YoungCity0829
-
-

The 50/50 List (Maybe's)
-keef
-minibro77
-Z3speed4me
-chris4soc
-
-
-
-

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.