Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2009 Track Days Invitation

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  hackley12 
#1 · (Edited)
2009 MVP Track Time Schedule​

OK so Hamilton has his first of likely many F1 Championships. Now it's your turn to take your Benz on a track!

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited to announce our expanded track day schedule for the 2009 track season.

After several years of successful events on the Midwest’s premier tracks, we are looking East at some of North America’s most historic tracks. The “Big 5” (Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen and Mid-Ohio) have always been on MVP’s radar. Adding Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta for 2009 gets us 2/5 way there. If/when we find partners out West, Laguna Seca will become a reality and IF (notice BIG if) we can secure a workable dates at Road America and Mid Ohio we will complete the “Big 5” circle.

As many are feeling the effects of the economic downturn, MVP is attempting to keep pricing the same as 2008. With all the economic bad news, I hope this reaches you as some good news. We aim to bring the best track value to you. Below you will find our tentative 2009 schedule, subject to revision as necessary.

April 18-19: Putnam Park ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend” - SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms ”No Hurricane Rain Track Weekend” - PERFECT WEEKEND!

November 21 - 22: Road Atlanta "Flyin Turkey Trot"

Now that Summer has arrived, I hope you’ll gear up for some much needed fresh air and join MVP Track Time at the track.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2009!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hi All:

I've received a number of e-mail asking about pricing for MVP Track Time's (www.MVPTrackTime.com) track events. The 2009 dates and entry fees are listed below.

April 18-19: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms - PERFECT WEEKEND!

November 21-22: Road Atlanta
$400-Weekend​
$250-Single Day​

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

Please feel free to call or e-mail me if you need more information. Happy Motoring!

Feff

#3 · (Edited)
Good Afternoon All:

Couple of photos from Putnam Park April 18th & 19th. Sorry no Benz photos as the photographer, in his infinite wisdom, didn't include any on the CD he sent me. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.