LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Dubfest Car Show.

For those of you who are in the Vegas area and looking to for a show to go to here is something I found and wanted to share with the rest of the car community. This event will be on the same day as Bimmerfest which I will be attending... he he.
I will be going to Dubfest second tour in Sept when it is here in Irwindale Speedway.

The car show is cool, but I am planning to attend the show for the auto-x, plan bring my little e30 there in hopes of my first auto-x. Or maybe I will try to bring both cars.

Anyhow here is the info.

Dubfest is proud to announce our first 2 Show Tour for 2008. We are very excited to expand this event and offer it more than once a year at 2 magnificent automotive locations; Las Vegas Motor Speedway in May & Irwindale Speedway in September. We have a lot in store for 2008 with both events.

Although they both share similarities, they will be very different. Our new event Dubfest "All Out" which is slated for May 3rd in Las Vegas will be an all euro show with more of a party atmosphere taking place mid day - night (times & info T.B.A.). This event will cater and focus on strictly a car show, live entertainment, vendor row, raffles, and lots of eye candy will be invited.

Dubfest Car Show & Expo, slated for September of 2008 is the second and most anticipated event in the euro scene, especially in the VW/Audi community. Held once again at Irwindale Speedway - CA, this event will continue it's heritage car show that is focused more on the Volkswagen, Audi, & Porsche models. Although it is focused on these makes, our cross-over brand offers an opportunity for BMW & Mercedes owners a chance to join the fun. Included in this event is also the following:

* Autocross in the center of the track oval.

* A huge vendor row offering new products & day-of sales.

* An area catering to exotic automobiles - Lifestyle Zone.

* An area for children to play - Kids Zone.

* An area offering installs & live demonstrations - Tech Zone.

much more!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in