BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
M Class Road Rally, The Worst Yet!!!
Has anyone else been to the M Class traveling show? It took place near Boston this weekend and was a total disaster.
1) Not enough cars. 8 M Class cars, but only 4 were running at one time. 2 E Class. 2 C Class. No S, SL, SLK, CLK, or G.
2) Lines were too long; as result of not having enough cars and only having ONE TRACK! Are you kidding?
3) NO FOOD! Compared to the C Class event 2 years ago, this was a total disgrace.
4) No free stuff! Not even a hat this year. The C Class event was chock full of free stuff.
5) No comparison cars. No BMW, Audi, Caddy, or anything else to compare against the new M.
Overall, I was so disappointed with the event, I didn't even pay attention to the cars. One thing I did notice was a COLUMN SHIFTER on the M Class. What? No "guy" will buy a car with a colum shifter. Bad move, Merc.
Anyone else have a better experience with this event?
Recovering Mercedes Owner