(May 1 Event Rain Date) NY/NJ/CT Metro Meet and Drive to Brunch - Sunday May 15th - 2005 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-01-2005, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: SLK350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tullios
(Thread Starter)
(May 1 Event Rain Date) NY/NJ/CT Metro Meet and Drive to Brunch - Sunday May 15th - 2005

Please RSVP here and private e-mail me your cell phone numbers, I will in turn provide you mine. If it rains, I can call everyone to advise of either a cancelation or delay that morning, or night before.

Let's meet at the Bear Moutain Inn at 10:30AM, Sunday May 15th, 2005. We will wait till 11:15am and then drive over to Cold Springs for Brunch.

http://www.bearmountaininn.com

From Westchester: Take 287 West through the Tappan Zee Bridge. Get off at Exit 13N (Palisades Parkway North). Take Palisades Parkway North past Exit 19 to traffic circle. Take the 9W South Exit off the circle. At the first traffic light, make a right turn. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From Southern Connecticut: Take I95 South to 287 West, then over Tappan Zee Bridge to Exit 13N (Palisades Parkway). 1.5 miles past Exit 19 is a traffic circle, take first right off the circle (9W South) to traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From Northern Connecticut: Take 84 West to Beacon Bridge, take New burgh Exit, follow 9W South for about 30 minutes to a traffic circle, take the second exit off the circle (9W South), continue on 9W South to the first traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From Stewart Airport, Newburgh: Follow 9W South for 25-30 minutes to traffic circle, take the second exit off the circle (9W South), continue on 9W South to the first traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From New York City: Take the George Washington Bridge to the Palisades Parkway North, follow the Palisades Parkway North approximately 45 minutes. 1.5 miles past Exit 19 is a traffic circle, take the first right off the circle (9W South). At the first traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From Syracuse: Take the New York State Thruway South to Exit 16 - this is the Harriman Exit (Route 6 East). Follow Route 6 East to the Palisades Parkway North, follow the Palisades Parkway for 2 miles to a traffic circle. Take the first right off the circle (9W South). At the first traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From Northern New Jersey: Take 95 North to the Palisades Parkway North (Exit 13N) for approximately 45 minutes. 1.5 miles past Exit 19 is a traffic circle. Take the first right off the circle (9W South). At the first traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From Southern New Jersey: Take the New Jersey Turnpike to the Garden State Parkway North, follow the Garden State Parkway to the end - it will merge with the New York State Thruway. Take the New York State Thruway to Exit 13N (Palisades Parkway North). You will travel the Palisades Parkway for about 20 minutes. 1.5 miles past Exit 19 is a traffic circle. Take the first right off the circle (9W South). At the first traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.

From Boston, Massachusetts: Take the Mass Pike (Route 90) West to Sturbridge Exit, then take Route 84 West. Follow through CT and NY over the Beacon Bridge to Route 9W South to Newburgh Exit. Follow 9W South for 25-30 minutes to a traffic circle. Take the second exit off the circle (9W South). Continue on 9W South to the first traffic light, make a right. The Inn is 200 feet on the right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 05:13 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2005
Send a message via AIM to ic2000
RE: (May 1 Event Rain Date) NY/NJ/CT Metro Meet and Drive to Brunch - Sunday May 15th - 2005

Ah...10:30am, much better. I actually stayed in NYC Sat night so I wouldn't have to drive up from the philly area Sunday morning, only to find rain when I woke up Sunday. Oh well...

I'm planning on the 15th, so put me down.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 08:21 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2003
Vehicle: 2003 SLK230
RE: (May 1 Event Rain Date) NY/NJ/CT Metro Meet and Drive to Brunch - Sunday May 15th - 2005

Im back in for the 15th. I did meet Silver_Lana and had a nice bruch with he and his wife. If its a beautiful sunny day you may have an issue with parking at the Cold Springs depot as you are getting into their season.
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 08:28 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2003
Vehicle: 2002 C230

Cool. Couldn't make it yesterday due to the 5 Boros bike ride, but will be able to make this date.

I'll PM my info.

S_L got married? Was Yen drunk when she said yes? [:D]

2002 Ccoupe, not as good as others, apparently
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 08:38 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: SLK55 //AMG
Send a message via AIM to SIlver_Lana

Quote:
smurfccoupe - 5/2/2005 10:28 AM

Cool. Couldn't make it yesterday due to the 5 Boros bike ride, but will be able to make this date.

I'll PM my info.

S_L got married? Was Yen drunk when she said yes? [:D]
Haha... I shoulda known you were lurking here Tommy.
Are you coming to the next meet?
P.S We are not married.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 08:47 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2003
Vehicle: 2002 C230

Quote:
SIlver_Lana - 5/2/2005 10:38 AMP.S We are not married.
Smart woman...

Yes, I'll be in attendance on the 15th, assuming half-decent weather.

2002 Ccoupe, not as good as others, apparently
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 12:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: SLK55 //AMG
Send a message via AIM to SIlver_Lana

Quote:
smurfccoupe - 5/2/2005 10:47 AM

Quote:
SIlver_Lana - 5/2/2005 10:38 AMP.S We are not married.
Smart woman...

Yes, I'll be in attendance on the 15th, assuming half-decent weather.
Dumbass.... [:p]
It'll be nice to see you again, assuming you dont have a heartattack this time anywhere near 130mph! [:D]
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Send a message via Yahoo to tullios
(Thread Starter)

So far I have 5 of us confirmed. All of you should have gotten my e-mail response in reply to yours, with my cell phone. I will make calls that Saturday to firm up our plans (lets hope for nice weather and a good showing). As far as parking in Cold Springs, parking is going to be a challenge, however we can probably find a spot by the train station.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 10:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Vehicle: 05' C230 SS
Send a message via AIM to ctC230K

i CANNOT believe you guys decide to cancel at 8:30AM the day of the meet. WTF.
I drove all that way and no one was there except for 1BADSLK. we fcking drove up to Poughkeepsie anyway to see if you guys might have left early. We had a great time and an excellent lunch. The day was perfect, 75 degrees and sunny. You guys missed out. Pics are below.

<br>

Eisenmann Race Exhaust 2x83 • LED S-Class Tails • Brabus Door Pins • 6MT • Sprint Booster • K&N Filter • Modified Airbox • Clear Front Parking Lights • Full LED Parking Lights and Turn Signals Kit • 35% Tint Side + Sunshades on Rear Sides • 20% Tint + Rear Sunshade • Valentine1 Radar • Sirius Starmate • Rear Debadge •

post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 12:00 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Vehicle: 05' C230 SS
Send a message via AIM to ctC230K

PICS ARE UP
http://home.earthlink.net/~screensh0ts2/

<br>

Eisenmann Race Exhaust 2x83 • LED S-Class Tails • Brabus Door Pins • 6MT • Sprint Booster • K&N Filter • Modified Airbox • Clear Front Parking Lights • Full LED Parking Lights and Turn Signals Kit • 35% Tint Side + Sunshades on Rear Sides • 20% Tint + Rear Sunshade • Valentine1 Radar • Sirius Starmate • Rear Debadge •

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in