Date registered: Feb 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Blended Meet Mb/bmw/lexus In NJ 4/25 !
well, I can't post the link to the other forum. :)
The location is now Roosevelt Park off of Rt.1 which is exit 130 on the GSPW.
* Lexus/BMW/Mercedes-Benz Spring 2004 meet (Sunday, April 25th) *
This whole idea of having a one-of-a-kind informal meet featuring the top 3 luxury vehicles in the industry originated by me and a fellow Bimmer friend (from e46fanatics.com). For lack of a better term, we are calling it a Tri-Hybrid meet, and on that note, I'd like to extend a personal invitation to any of you *.org members to join us for this extraordinary meet.
- We are going to have MANY Lexus, BMW and Benz enthusiasts and owners with their rides (stock or modded to any degree).
- This meet will take place on Sunday, April 25th, at Woodbridge Mall in Woodbridge, NJ, and we will park ourselves near the Macy's parking lot (subject to change). Map directions to the mall are here and here. We plan to be at the mall around 1:00 PM (arrive a little earlier or later is fine, but don't be too late)
- We will coordinate with mall security, and if necessary, local police to make sure the meet will be reasonably and safely settled there.
- We will also attempt to receive sponsor and product support with the meet, and that of course depends on the amount of enthusiasm and active participation to the meet. So the more positive responses of the meet here, the better chances we can get sponsors and vendors for the meet! As such, please provide any input of Mercedes-Benz sponsors and/or vendors you think will be able to help out.
- Finally, we like to see people coming from not only the tri-state region (NY/NJ/CT), but also from nearby states like Delaware, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maryland, Washington DC, etc. This is the main reason why we chose the location of the meet, being served as "middle ground" for the NE-mid Atlantic region and readily accessible from the highways.
BTW, if anyone, ANYONE is really enthusiastic about this upcoming meet and would like to represent and serve as MB coordinator for the meet, please speak up by all means.
FYI, here are the original meet threads posted on ClubLexus.com (my dwelling) and e46fanatics.com:
Thanks a bunch guys, and post up any Q's you might have