LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-19-2003, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Aug 2003
Vehicle: 03 E500 Sport
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Attention Bay Area, CA Show cars, we WANT you!

How are you all doing? Im helping Vision Entertainment organize the Import Revolution show at San Mateo Fairgrounds October 11th. Im in charge of putting together the VIP AutoFashion Luxury Showcase. The showcase will include Benzos, Bimmers, Audi, Porsche, Lexus, Infiniti, and a number of highend SUVs such as H2s and Escalades.

I'd like to get an idea of which cars on this forum would be interested in attending. I can offer a group discount for those who would like to compete as well as premium space for those just interested in showing.

I have confirmation many magazines will be on hand to look for future features as well as event coverage. Magazines such as EuroTuner, Access Unlimited, European Car, Celebrity Cars, and Make and Model.

The VIP Luxury Showcase will be a show within a show, so dont worry about being next to a honda civic. This section will have premium security and will be designed to show prestigious vehicles.

Please feel free to email me at for more info. I can put together a specifc MBworld package deal for those who want to enter as well as offer discounted presale tickets to the event

Present: 03 E500 Sport
Past: 01 Brabus E55, 99 RBTech E55, 01 Lorinser CLK430 Cab, 98 WALD ML320, 96 WALD E320, 99 AMG C280
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: