post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2012
Vehicle: 2005 S430 4Matic (USA) Imported to Europe
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up MB Poland Warsaw

Great service with unbeatable prices. Went there for the 130,000KM tune up. They found couple of things wrong with the car, fixed them the same day. The address is

ul. Rzemieślnik√≥w 5/7
03-684 Warszawa
tel# 0 22 679 99 49
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012, 04:48 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Mar 2012
Vehicle: MB W124 - 250 D - 1988
Hello to you ! WXhy not add more details about the good service you got there ? What has been exactly done to your car and what did you pay per post ?
Price of parts, price of hanwork and % of VAT ( value added taxe , which usually turns aroud 21% in western europe) ? What model of MB ( and anno) do ypu have ? We hope it's not only a spam or hidden publicity , hmmmm ! ) . Thanks in advance ! We want tolearn more and more ! Ciao!

Knowledge and Beauty if unshared are vain !
In 1958 , first car to drive was a MB 180D at the age of 9 ! http://youtu.be/JDdticS1Pyg enjoy !
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-08-2012, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Feb 2012
Vehicle: 2005 S430 4Matic (USA) Imported to Europe
(Thread Starter)
No spam at all as far as my MB model you can read the description to the left of my post. It lists the model and the details of my car. I had a front bottom axle replaced, all spark plugs replaced also both front disks as well pads, not to mention all the fluids which is standard, including but not limited to transmission fluid. Since I paid cash they only charged me VAT for the parts which in Poland is 8% and no VAT for the labor. Service adviser spoke impeccable English which is a big plus since my Polish is not so good anymore. The whole works included parts and labor ran me around 4,000.00 PLN which based on my meager math capabilities is 1,256 USD. This of course in net of VAT. I received the following discounts 10% off on the parts 23% VAT discount on the labor, plus additional 5% coupon on the next service.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2012, 01:45 AM
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Apr 2012
Vehicle: 1986 126 500SEL | 1992 140 500SE | 1995 124 E200T
I concur with cardrunner26. I have been using Broler's shop since around 1999 and, in more recent years, have serviced not just my collection of MBs, but also other (old) cars there. I am not in any way affiliated with them, other than having been a (very satisfied) customer for many years.

Prices are not the lowest by local market standards, but service quality is top notch. To me, a very important aspect is trust - I know (based on experience) that where repairs are not entirely successful or something goes wrong (and things DO go wrong from time to time - especially in the course of servicing a good number of cars with them for well over a decade), they will never try to evade and always accept their responsibility and strive to rectify the problem.

They are very competent and have both the required knowledge and experience as well as absolutely comprehensive techical facilities (in terms of tools and diagnostic equipment), as well as a parts shop and parts warehouse. They are well positioned to service and repair ANY post-war MB (and older stuff, too) - from pontons to the latest fully-loaded 221s.

One other great thing that they have now had for a few years is a fleet of Smarts, which you can rent at very competitive rates. I find this especially useful where I leave one of my cars with them for just for the day or overnight - renting a Smart to get back to the office and then return to pick up my car often ends up being cheaper than taking taxis!

Here's their website:
MB Serwis Zbigniew Broler | sklep cz??ci mercedes | cz??ci mercedes Warszawa | mercedes serwis Warszawa | warsztat samochodowy Warszawa

Last edited by psinthos; 04-10-2012 at 01:52 AM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2015, 08:51 AM
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jul 2015
Vehicle: MB S320 W140 1995
Brolerserwis in Warsaw

I can confirm that Brolerservis in Warsaw still works fine as mentioned by previuos posters.

Was there couple of days ago on an extended weekend in Warsaw and had a few things done on the Merc: Service automatic gearbox (new oil, filter), new mechanism for rear electric window, diagnosis of AC and repair of valve, repair of headrest motor/raising system plus new gasket(is that the right word?) around window in door, bought set of front brake discs, brake-pads and sensor-thingeys to have changed back home in Denmark (forgot to specify this on arrival so must do it later at home, but have parts now!). Total price 479 Euro. The gearbox service alone would have cost this back home in lovely high-tax-welfare-Denmark

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Recommended Repair Shops > Europe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: