|03-03-2012, 06:36 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Date registered: Mar 2012
22" On S550
I am a new member and interested in purchasing a 2009/2010 S550 in the near future but want to ask those who have 22" rims/tires and have lowered their S550:
- What did you use to have your vehicle lowered, coil overs, moduel, etc...
- Have you had issues with premature tire wear on lowered/not lowered car
- Have you had to make camber adjustments or any adjustments for larger rims/tires
- Has larger rims affected odometer/speedometer, no longer acurate
- Has larger tires improved handle, braking, ride comfort or worsened
- What size and brand tires do you recommend
- Have dealers refused you warranty service because of larger wheels and lowering
- Does 4M make a difference/affect rim size
- Would staggering the rim size be a problem
I know it is a lot of questions and I appologize up front but want to know what I am getting into. If 22's cause a lot of problems may go with 20's. I'm moving from Cheyenne to Biloxi (job) in a few months and after I get settled in MS I plan to buy. Looking at Vossens and staggering the wheels.
Thank you in advance.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Funky vibration and "wirring" sound on 07 S550||Plaineman||W221 S-Class||21||07-23-2012 07:34 AM|
|s550 Brake release "pull lever"||triode||W221 S-Class||6||11-27-2011 07:23 PM|
|FS: OEM S65 AMG 19" & OEM CL600 18" wheels and tires, S550 Leather Steering Wheel||anthraciteboy||For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway||0||12-31-2009 08:15 AM|
|Mercedes "Brand New" S550 Wheels & German Continental Tires!||02S5bigboy||For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway||0||07-17-2008 11:57 PM|
|WTB: 2008 S550 "Shark Fin" GPS Antenna (roof mount)||Vader Benz||For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway||1||03-09-2008 06:24 PM|