22" On S550
I am a new member and interested in purchasing a 2009/2010 S550 in the near future but want to ask those who have 22" rims/tires and have lowered their S550:
- What did you use to have your vehicle lowered, coil overs, moduel, etc...
- Have you had issues with premature tire wear on lowered/not lowered car
- Have you had to make camber adjustments or any adjustments for larger rims/tires
- Has larger rims affected odometer/speedometer, no longer acurate
- Has larger tires improved handle, braking, ride comfort or worsened
- What size and brand tires do you recommend
- Have dealers refused you warranty service because of larger wheels and lowering
- Does 4M make a difference/affect rim size
- Would staggering the rim size be a problem
I know it is a lot of questions and I appologize up front but want to know what I am getting into. If 22's cause a lot of problems may go with 20's. I'm moving from Cheyenne to Biloxi (job) in a few months and after I get settled in MS I plan to buy. Looking at Vossens and staggering the wheels.
Thank you in advance.