Need 63.5mm(2-1/2") Center Caps for Aftermarket Wheel - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Technical Forums > The Discount Tire Direct Tire, Wheel, Brake & Suspension
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jun 2011
Vehicle: 2003 C230 Kompressor
Send a message via Yahoo to ccrazeegyrl
Need 63.5mm(2-1/2") Center Caps for Aftermarket Wheel

I have a 2003 C230 with 18" Raiden Aftermarket Wheels on it,which were on the car when i bought it. I had to replace 2 rims due to previous owner horrible driving. One of the rims was already missing a mercedes emblem center cap but all 3 other ones are on car,so i KNOW they make these somewhere??? I have searched high & low (ebay & every other site you can think) & they all sell OEM 3" (75mm) Diameter. I need 63.5mm or 2-1/2" Chrome Mercedes cap..Its driving me insane. I installed new rims & tires just now need that one darn cap. I have attached a pic,not a good one though,you can see this rim HAS a chrome center cap. I measured it & it is 2-1/2"....Any HELP Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

ccrazeegyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: 08E350,08C350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrazeegyrl View Post
I have a 2003 C230 with 18" Raiden Aftermarket Wheels on it,which were on the car when i bought it. I had to replace 2 rims due to previous owner horrible driving. One of the rims was already missing a mercedes emblem center cap but all 3 other ones are on car,so i KNOW they make these somewhere??? I have searched high & low (ebay & every other site you can think) & they all sell OEM 3" (75mm) Diameter. I need 63.5mm or 2-1/2" Chrome Mercedes cap..Its driving me insane. I installed new rims & tires just now need that one darn cap. I have attached a pic,not a good one though,you can see this rim HAS a chrome center cap. I measured it & it is 2-1/2"....Any HELP Please!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a set (4) chrome MB center caps size 2 1/4 (may be 2 1/2 for older MB).
If you want that set, PM me.
00CLK208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Mar 2012
Smile ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrazeegyrl View Post
go to ebay, type in. 68mm 3d star... that should fit... took me 6 days to find that lol
jpc300 is offline   Reply With Quote

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Technical Forums > The Discount Tire Direct Tire, Wheel, Brake & Suspension