Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Paint Correction and Detailing in Connecticut

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  1984babybenz 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I have been looking for a paint correction/detail shop or someone that knows what they are doing in the full sence of the word. I have a black C55 AMG 2006 has lots of swirls kinda like hair lines, very few scratches and, and a bunch of stone chips on the front bumper. I have seen that paint correction and detail shops that know what they are doing can pretty much make them disappear and get my car to look so much better and last that way for a long time if washed and cared for correctly.
I brought to a shop in Manchester the guy's name Ron (ACLASSAUTODETAIL) he seemed like a decent guy and was working on 550i when i visited he quoted me 400 bucks and threw in a full interior detail as well and said he'll fix everything and paint will look like new.
I was wondering if the quote is fair, plus, if there is anyone else out there that knows for a fact that they know what to do and how to do it, in the area of CT. I live in Wolcott CT. Any thoughts and comments and direction is appriciated. Thank you.:bowdown:

#2 ·
$400 doesn't sound to bad for a full detail, especially if he really can make it look new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.