ON, Toronto - Page 15 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 10:51 AM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Mar 2014
Vehicle: 1985 300SD Turbo Diesel
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I called me back this morning, and they do work on old timers like mine. Thank you for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 202 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 08:09 AM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Mar 2014
Vehicle: 2012 c63 amg
Found A New Mercedes Dealer Alternative In Woodbridge!

So the other day I was in Woodbridge for a business meeting and down the street I noticed a cool looking sign TRE COLORI MOTORI, being Italian my curiosity got the best of me so I turned around to check it out, Three Color Motors is the English translation and they do exactly what the name describes. Service, Sales and Dyno Tuning on European and exotic cars and trucks. I must say I was impressed, the place was gorgeous! I wanted to try them out as a dealer alternative so I booked an appointment for an oil change/service that was due. A couple days later the service was done and my car was washed ready for pick up although after talking to the owners I cant wait to add a few custom touches! I learned all about making my car better they build custom exhausts, lower vehicles and not to mention all the performance modifications to the engine, they have this machine in the ground, that measures horsepower. They offer a service where they can measure your cars horsepower both before and after they do modifications to the engine! Anyways I just wanted to thank the guys at Tre Colori and suggest you check them out
Tre Colori Motori, 139 Woodstream Blvd, Woodbridge Ontario Canada
Trecolorimotori.com
post #143 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-03-2014, 12:21 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 1993 400 SEL
Charlie McNally owns "McNally Auto Service Ltd"

He works with a few top notch mechanics and always very busy. It's best to book an appointment with Nicole (office assistant) or Charlieys wife (forgot her name)....both ladies run the front desk. However, if you really need to speak to Charlie, you can always ask for him and he will give you his time...no matter how busy he is, I have always been able to get a few minutes to discuss anything about my W140....

Lowest price? maybe, maybe not....but what I do know is...if they bill you two hours, they really have spent two hours on your car. If you bring your car there for servicing and you wait....Charle will bring you into the shop to show you what he found and discuss with your options and what he recommends....he gives you tremendous attention and makes you feel like the most important customer ever. Can you say that about any other MB shop?

My W140 is my prize ride. I have had it for 11 years now and I am very picky on who will touch my car....I have been going to Charle every year since 2009 and he has serviced my car perfectly every time and treated my car with up most respect, which I appreciate very much and that is why I bring my car to him every year for servicing.
MBEdw likes this.
post #144 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 05:28 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2014
Vehicle: 2006 E350 4matic wagon
I fully back Icmlee's update.
I have had the pleasure of having my E350 4matic serviced by Charlie (& his Angels). Compared to the dealerships McNally Auto is a godsend.
Idiot dealerships charge about double the labour time and about 50% more for parts. Dealerships don't care for customers who have bought cars from them, judging by the treatment they give customers. I wonder if dealership service departments will force themselves out of business for used cars and survive as a mandatory skeleton service only for new cars under warranty.
Charlie not only takes you in and shows you the computer diagnosis, he'll tell you how bad the issue is and how much further the car can run if you are in a tight spot financially at the time. How many times has the dealership frightened your wife by telling her that its a matter of life & death, over a minor issue or a created one?!
I initially felt that the costs are high, but in retrospect Charlie's charges are fair when compared against the dealerships. It could be that he has to buy a critical part from MB Canada and the repair could be delayed if MB is out of stock or if they have sent him the wrong part. Best of all, Charlie explains it like a true professional, treats you as a human being and will also go for a test drive with you to check your concerns.
No dealership Service Advisor, especially at Mercedes Benz, will do so - they talk down to, give curt, late and demeaning replies, and pointedly treat customers like dirt. Personal experience at MB Midtown, at Eglinton & Laird. They DO NOT CARE about retaining customers, even the first-time. It could be that MB Canada trains its SAs to act snooty and superior to customers. Avoid them!!!
post #145 of 202 (permalink) Old 04-24-2014, 05:50 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Apr 2014
Vehicle: 2006 Ml550 AMG package
I think McNally's Auto should have their own thread on here. First experience was definitely a good one. They were thorough & knowledgeable. Prices are very good! Service B cost $350 compared to $600 dealership price with OEM parts

The settling part for me was 2 different dealership (Mercedes) bringing their cars in for service while I was there! It wouldn't be my last visit to McNally Auto

McNally Auto
49 Toro Rd
Toronto Ont
post #146 of 202 (permalink) Old 05-28-2014, 07:50 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2014
Vehicle: TBD
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I take my BMW and see a lot of MB's at RMP Motors.

Highly suggest it.
post #147 of 202 (permalink) Old 06-19-2014, 01:47 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: May 2013
Another very positive review for McNally's.
Belt and tensioner replaced on C-300 for <60% of what the dealer quoted, done within 3 hours of drop-off.
post #148 of 202 (permalink) Old 08-11-2014, 12:59 PM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Aug 2014
Vehicle: 1997 S420
After all your recommendations about McNally. I will be going there on Wednesday for the first time. I will let you guys know if he's as good as you claim him to be.
post #149 of 202 (permalink) Old 08-11-2014, 01:59 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKanaan View Post
After all your recommendations about McNally. I will be going there on Wednesday for the first time. I will let you guys know if he's as good as you claim him to be.
We already know how good he is. You are about to find out.

BTW, Charlie's wife is Pauline......more than just a pretty face!
post #150 of 202 (permalink) Old 09-25-2014, 11:59 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Sep 2014
Same question here; Any good shop in Oshawa-Whitby-Ajax-Pickering area? I would appreciate that. Owing MB ML320CDI 4MATIC. Thank you very much in advance to everybody.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Recommended Repair Shops > Canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in