Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

sync memory seats and key

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kuna 
#1 ·
does anyone know how to sync the memory set on the seats to the key?

#2 · (Edited)
yahya said:
does anyone know how to sync the memory set on the seats to the key?
I don't quite understand the question, but I think you want to be able to push a specific number and your seat position, steering wheel and mirrors adjust? You have to get all in position the way you want them, then push the "M" and the 1 simultaneously..then to test it, move your seat or steering wheel then just push the 1 and it should go into the set position.....then repeat for #2 and 3...I have a just relaxing position (ok, showing off) and then comfort (long drives) position since I am the only driver....Hope this helps.

#3 ·
actually, I was under the impression that you could sync the memory programmed on the car seat to the key. So when you enter the car it automatically adjusts based on the key used to open it.

I have an Infiniti, and that’s how the feature works.....so I assumed it would be the same on the CLS.

Hope that better explains my question......

#4 ·
yahya said:
actually, I was under the impression that you could sync the memory programmed on the car seat to the key. So when you enter the car it automatically adjusts based on the key used to open it.
I assume you mean the Easy-entry feature. When activated in the 06 CLS only the steering wheel moves. As a matter of reference, the seat moved in 03 – 05 E-Class vehicles however was discontinued for 06.

Key to position 1 – MFD – Settings – submenu Comfort – select Easy-entry – Easy-entry function on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.