Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W215 Picture Gallery - Show us your CL!

308K views 269 replies 150 participants last post by  Retsnom 
#1 ·
Thought I'd put up some pictures of the 215 car..........

RdKing.

Attachments

See less See more
#83 ·
Mame's rides

As usual, best rides of Mame

#16 ·
Ah, I see..

Well, the color is actually a dark purple.
But could probably be mistaken for both black or brown in cloudy/bad weather (Like in the pictures :p)

I don't think it's a very common color for the CL.
They were mostly delivered in black/silver.

#18 · (Edited)
Here is my baby :) Please welcome, CL55 AMG Designo Chromaflair

Attachments

#21 ·
Sorry to piss on your parade bro, but front looks really ugly, needs bigger rims and rear a bit overdone. Front fender and side scirts look good.

Overall: Should've left it as it was :)

#23 ·
It's on page 2.

#41 ·
glad to see such good pics

:eek:star's black version is very clean! but i'm partisan to durk's brilliant silver since that's the color of both of mine:cool: either form, very, very nice machines gentlemen. being the poorer set, I push on with my clk...can't afford your suspension woes. I've learned quickly AMG really means All Mymoney is Gone.

#37 ·
My 2004 CL55 AMG Black on Black

Lot of good looking cars on here. Here's a couple pictures of mine. I traded up from a Pontiac Grand Prix a couple of months ago. I loved that car (bought it new and put over 140,000 mi on it), but it was time for something new.

Since it's been brought up, my mileage isn't that bad (for ~500 HP;)). I average 14-15 MPG, and get close to 20 cruising on the highway at about 70 MPH. Sitting in traffic seems to hurt mileage more than speed in this car.

The first picture below is both my old and new cars, with me (the tall one) and the salesman.

Attachments

#38 ·
After all the flax about "dealer" pictures I took some myself. I planned to take pictures today, the a storm blew in and it got dark fast. They came out pretty good..I think. I will be selling my car soon. I want a newer one. This one still has an extended warranty that is transferable. Contact me if anyone is interested.

Attachments

#39 ·
what are you hoping to get for it, whats your miles and what the duration of the extended warranty? much nicer pics that those from Expo in Houston or is it Dallas.?

When you say "newer" are you talking th 2007-2008 CL? I'm on the fence with that to, not sure to go 2006 CL or 2007 CL.