Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Looking at buying a 05 Cl600

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jack stefano 
#1 ·
Hello, I am new here. I test drove a 05 CL600 yesterday and was very impressed with the car. It has close to 20k miles on it. I plan to buy the car this week.
I noticed a waning light on located on the left side of the guage bezel. The dealer didnt know what it was and his service guy was out. (It looked round with a line in the middle?) does anyone know what it might be? or have a pic or diagram of the waring lights?
I plan to test drive the car one more time before I buy it. Is there anything else I should look for or questions to ask?
Thanks,
Nick

#2 ·
Hi nick and welcome aboard. Remember to update your profile with your car and year (when you purchase it in your case) and with your location to help us help you better.
As for the warning light I can't recall now what it might be but I can give you a link to MB user manuals in PDF so you can look what's what. (LINK).

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

#4 ·
Thanks for the replys. I updated my profile, I am from Ohio. According to the manual it looks like it is the tire inflation pressure warning. It was a yellowish orange on the bottom left side of the guage cluster. Under the check engine light.

I test drove the car and it drove great. Its the first benz I have ever driven and it was very nice. I am definatly getting a CL600. Is there any benefit to an 05 over a 03 or 04 model? I found a nice 05 with 24k miles for 31.5K, which seems like a good deal. But it seems like the 03 and 04 models are priced a little more modest.

#7 ·
I was looking into an extened warrany. I planned to have the tune/computer upgade done to the car which I assume would void any warranty anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.