Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

part number a0005422818

5K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  msbarsi 
#1 ·
can anyone tell me what this unit is, I think its some form of air flow meter, my car has been idling rough, and found a leak on the vacuum pipes "cracked sensor" and replaced and fitted new tubing, car boosts much better now, while I was checking I removed this a0005422818 unit and cleaned it with suitable cleaner, the car seems much better now, but I was thinking about changing with a new one, but only if its a meter

#2 ·
It seems to be an air temperature sensor, based on a translation from a Russina parts site.
It does not look like Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor.
MAFs tend to go out of spec a bit, so you might find and carefully clean this as well.

#4 ·
Hi guys I looked the part up in Parts.com - For every part of your life and under that p/n without the initial A the site states for the 2003 CL 600 Electrical - Powertrain control - Coolant temp sensor Coolant temp sensor, cl600, s600 2003 - 2006. Since the part seems to buy $ 15.00 plus shipping from their site and $ 22.00 at the dealer I think it's worth phoning the part guy and order one or two.

Hope it helped.

Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.