Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W209 2006 CLK 350 No Fuel Pump Pressure Voltage Issue

56K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  mnusrum 
#1 ·
I have a 06' CLK 350 where it suddenly went to hard starting to only starting when cold. Now the car does not start at all. When the car was running the fuel pressure was around 30 psi. I suspected a bad pump but measured the voltage to the pump between the two thicker wires (solid brown wire and black/green wire) The voltage was .5 volts with the key in the on position and 10.75 volts when attempting to start.

Does anyone know where the fuel pump relay location? Here are some images of the project.

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
Fuel problem

I have 2004 clk 500 with 197,250 mile on it
A week ago I had a hard start like it was not getting gas. I shut the car off and restarted and it ran fine.
Today the call just died. I can crank but the car will not start. I took the air filter off and sprayed a little gas in the throttle body and the car started for just a second.
I believe it’s the fuel pump but have no idea for sure or where it’s located. I would appreciate any help from this forum
Thank you in advance

#34 ·
Older cars had an external fuel filter. Later, it was revised and placed inside the fuel sender unit on the left side of the tank. So it's in the tank, not outside on those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.