Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

need helpppp plzzzzzzzzzzzz

2K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  marwanzora 
#1 ·
helo i have clk convertible 2006 yesterday i bought dvd screen original mercedes benz w209 germany manufacture i want to know how i can enter the engineering code what i must click and after the engineering code i would like to unlock the dvd so that i can watch movies on it thank you very much reply me as soon as possible thank you

#2 ·
You could do a search on the Audio and telematics forum or actually post your question over on the Audio forum.

#4 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Give the man a break will ya, he is Lebonesse and english is obviously not his first language, we are here to help not discriminate.

#8 ·
10x a lot but my english is perfect so plz i need ur help i need to get the unlock or if there is a disc software so that i can watch movies on my dvd mercedes w209 and also want to know what i must click so enter the engineering mode thank you very much for ur help

#9 ·
I agree with you both here.

• Meaningful titles are more likely to elicit help.
  • The Poster is obviously not fully fluent in English and so has trouble with sentence structure, syntax and punctuation.
  • He has an expensive car an a problem that he wishes to solve.
  • He is here and is asking for help.

From what I read, he has bought a COMAN APS and wants to use it to view DVD video content.

Overlaying his technical problems are going to be the DVD region problems. He is likely to have DVDs from sevral regions and this may allow some DVDs to work and others not.

Can we help him? I hope so. I cannot as I know nothing about this part of the CLK. If others can, then please do so as it is my impression during the short time that I have been here that all are welcome and people are helpful to each other. IMO, imperfect English should not really be a barrier.

I too would reccomend that the Poster reads the AV forum here.

JUst trying to be helpful :)

#10 ·
very glad to here that and yes ur right i want to enter the regional so that i can change it and in this way my command dvd aps will support dvd because already my friend it open it in the w211 but for entering the regional 1st i must enter the engineering mode which it is my friend that can enter it after the engineering mode may be there are 2 ways one of them must be the right
even disk software or a code for the clk w209 dvd after the engineering mode if someone can help me like in the w211 we must click star hash left arrow after engineering mode there is now a way for w209 plz help me thank you very much

#11 ·
^Still looking at it and will let you know if I find anything.

#14 ·
It has got to be worth a shot, I have drawn blank so far. If it works let us know please.

#16 ·
i did not understand anything also the code pdf u sent me is not for w209 there is another keys for the engineering mode is it not like this i know only one that is not for the engineering mode for the navigation
click on 5 then auxilyari which it is the right of the screen then the nav
5-auxilyari-nav for 15sec
if anyone know how to enter the engineering mode this will be helpful for us so that we can unlock the w209 dvd navigation and watching movies thank you all for the good help

#17 ·
Keyhole said that the pdf he put up was not for a CLK but if your COMAND (the radio/satnav/DVD unit) looks the same as the one shown on page 2 of the pdf, then the rest of the data is likely to be fairly relevant.

We do not know everything about our cars and most of us just take them to the Mercedes dealer when things need to get fixed. I do this because my car is still under warranty from Mercedes. I am also an engineer so I have some idea of what is going on and am very interested as well. My car also does not have COMAND. I have an Audio 20. So I can't even go and start pressing buttons to see what happens.

You should look in this forum Audio & Telematics Forum - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum as there is a thread or two in there that may help you out.

Forums like this are pretty much self-help. If you need to know something, Search first (here and elsewhere, Google is your friend). Ask a question (which you have done). Use meaningful titles (we have already covered that one!). Once you have found what you need then post it here so that others may benefit from the knowledge. This will be especially he;pful should you end up going to Mercedes Benz and getting some hard facts.

We will all help you, others and ourselves but we don't know everything by a loooong waaay.

Please stay in touch and please post what you find.

#18 ·
the problem here in lebanon they dont accept to do something that was not in the car so dont know what to do i can not enter the engineering mode and cant do anything may be i must put output dvd tuner so that i can watch movies may be only this way but tomorrow i am waiting answer from friend in germany and also another one in romania i will tell u what happened thank you see u all

#20 ·
My guess would be thta nobody knows. You may be the first person with a CLK to try this particular operation.

I am sure that is anybody read your thread and knew the answer, they would respond.

I have to say that the thread title does not help. It does not give any idea as to the nature of your problem. You can change this however by click (wither the left mouse button) just to the right of the title text when you are in the forum main screen (list of all threads) and then you should be able to rename this thread to something more meaningful.

This may (or may not) bring more helpers to your party.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.