Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Post your CLK pics!

341K views 621 replies 297 participants last post by  Benzyle 
#1 ·
I've noticed a lot of the other forums have a thread for everyone to post pics of their car, but can't see one in the W209 section.

So here goes, here's my girl, 2005 CLK200 Kompressor, only options are sunroof and parking sensors.

See less See more
#7 ·
Its a 1.8 s/c. We also had the 240 V6 and I think that was replaced by the 280?

C'mon, there has to be more than two of us with pics, post them up everyone!

Reactions: Miguel CC
#10 ·
Here is my new addition to the garage.

Attachments

#11 ·
WoW! I like that Red interior!!! Also nice quad exhaust....

Say, does the car still have a spare tire well??? ... or does the right exhaust system run around the tire well???

:)

#12 ·
The red/black leather was only an option in 2005 (rare as I understand it as well).
The car still has the spare tire well and the exhaust just runs around it.

#24 ·
It came with the vehicle when I bought it. I wish it did came with the rear trunk lip. As for the teg, I had it at the tire place for alignment and they thought it was an accord. I was pist.

#25 ·
Jetjok - you're brave going with the top down in the middle of winter!
Have you got heated seats?
I know I used to drive my SLK in winter with the top down, but our winters here aren't really cold.

#27 ·
Yes, it's got heated seats. In fact, I wouldn't buy a car without them. I play a lot of racquetball and use the heat for my lower back, both going to and coming from the club. I even had a heating mechanism installed in my 1968 Porsche's seat. They do keep you warm when driving with the top down.:D

JJ