Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Post your CLK pics!

341K views 621 replies 297 participants last post by  Benzyle 
#1 ·
I've noticed a lot of the other forums have a thread for everyone to post pics of their car, but can't see one in the W209 section.

So here goes, here's my girl, 2005 CLK200 Kompressor, only options are sunroof and parking sensors.

See less See more
#68 · (Edited)
Jeremy Clarkson's CLK AMG BLACK !!!

Yes he bought one right after the Test Drive report!!!

This makes me want to trade in mine for one too, but with left-hand drive and in BLACK... of course! :D

#69 · (Edited)
This car ROCKS over my E Class!!!

Here is my 2006 CLK 350 Cabriolet Black Opal with Stone Interior & Burl Walnut Wood Trim with black soft top, DVD Command Navigation, Heated Front Seats, Headlamps Bi-HID Adaptive w/Washers, Windshield Wipers Heated, 6-Disc CD Changer in Glove Box, Garage Door Opener, Outside Left-hand & Inside Automatic Day/Night Mirrors, Harman Kardon Surround Sound system.

Made purchased June 2009 and have since tinted the windows to the legal California limit.

Car takes on a black look in the shade/night and midnight metallic blue in the sun.

Looks really sharp with the top up...it's just not up that often!!! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Convertible

Attachments

#70 ·
Here is my 2006 CLK 350 Cabriolet Black Opal with Stone Interior and black top purchased June 2009
I have since tinted the windows to the legal California limit. Looks really sharp with the top up...it's just not up that often!!!
Sharp! It almost looks like it has a blue tint. Does it really change colors in different lights or is that just the camera? It looks really good.

#85 ·
1. Save your image somewhere on your filing system as a jpeg.
2. Press Reply, and enter your text.
3. Scroll down to Additional Options. find 'Manage Attachments and click.
4. In the new window, use Browse to locate the file in your system, and cliclk open. Image filename should appear in the window.
5. Click Upload, and when complete Close this window.
6. Press Preview Post and you should see your text + image in the Message box.
7. Press Submit Reply, and you are done.

#90 ·
Thank you!!!

I love my CLK and puts a smile on my face with every drive. If I had the budget to do so, I'd actually like to have an AMG body kit on the car. Or at the least have the V8/AMG blacked out grille fins. But the car is quite good looking as is so I can't complain hehe.

Sorry for taking a while to reply Chuck, here's a shot of the interior

#96 ·
Well, I don't know about you, but once I got hooked on MBs I can't imagine owning anything else! I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the 2011 E Cabriolet. If it's anything like the 2010 E coupe it will be awesome.
Hopefully anything major will be caught before your warranty expires. I purchased an extended warranty once through Continental Warranty (https://www.warrantydirect.com) at a fraction of the cost the dealership was charging. Continental is the main supplier to most dealerships.

Happy Motoring,
Chuck