Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2002 clk 430 driver side rear window rubber

7K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  jtf006 
#1 ·
I need help to find what I believe they call the driver side rear window rail. 2002 clk 430 cabriolet. Its the rubber seal that attaches to the driver side rear window and when you shut the driver side door the window seals against it. Is that the correct part name? The rubber must of dry rotted and putting the driver window up and down has tore it up. please help me.
thx

#4 ·
Sorry, don't understand your question (e.g. slide into the chrome piece????).

Part 2086700139 provides the seal between the rear edge of the driver's side window and the front vertical edge of the rear quarter panel window (e.g. when both windows are in their raised position).

It replaces the damaged seal, currently attached to the vertical edge, on the rear window.

#7 ·
James - if you still haven't picked this up, let me know and I can sell you mine.

#8 ·
No I haven't yet because the ecs website said it was the one for a 2002 clk 430 cabriolet driver side but at the bottom it said it wouldn't work. How much are u asking? I assume it is in good shape and will fit. Plus they wanted $95 which is crazy for a piece of rubber. I need a cup holder for the same vehicle if you have that too. one of the pieces on the back of mine broke off.
Thanks for your help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.