Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Help identifying unplugged cables...

611 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  keyhole 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a problem with my passenger seat and i looked in the trunk the fuses and the wires. I found two wires that are not connected. I have attached the pictures and i would like to know where do they go and connect. I should mention that i have '01 - 430CLK

Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm not able to answer this question from the information here. But I would suggest that these wires are nothing to do with your seat problem. Motor failure is the most common cause there.

Are the wires you are talking about from the connector in the top pic? It does look odd, I agree. Is there a voltage there?

#3 ·
Thanks for your reply. I will have to check for the voltage. These wires are from the trunk next to the fuse box. It's odd that there are disconnected wires in the trunk and everything seems to work well.

Since you mentioned the motor, where can i purchase a motor for the seat. I am having trouble finding one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.