Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

What size spring pads to achieve this stance...

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  click430 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm lowering my ride next week with Brabus springs and shocks and just wondering what size pads to get for a drop identical to this

This is how my ride looks right now. The rear sits about 1 finger gap lower than the front

See less See more
#2 ·
from the thickest #5 pad to the thinnest #1 there is on .63" difference. I would put the springs in and see what pad #s you have on the car now before deciding. you may just put the back ones in the front and accomplish what you want. I've read on this forum that the pad number/thickness is determined by the number of bumps on the top of the pad. #5 being the thickest.

#3 ·
This is one of the hottest topics, loads of info on this.! In my opinion you are not going to get the drop in the photo with just changing the pads along... Either H&R or Eibachs coils would be used and THEN you need to play with the pads until you are happy.,! I changed my rear like 5 times until I got it perfect.... I got pretty quick at changing the pads too!

Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.