Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

CLK OF THE MONTH / CLK CALENDAR

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Josef@KeenanMB 
#1 ·
....my daily is a honda prelude n on my other forums they do a "prelude of the month" and then make a calendar for the next year......i think we should start this with CLK's....w208s n w209s since we only have a limited amount....combine both generations into 1 calendar....what do u guys think....ne1 good with designing this type of thing? ...whoever designs it can distribute it for a reasonable price of their choosing...

HERES AN EXAMPLE:
2009 POTM Calendar - Preludepower.com

#5 ·
Word, here's my contribution. :thumbsup:

Attachments

#7 ·
bump, did this ever come to fruition? I'm definitely in for this.

#10 ·
what ever happened to this, can we still make this happen?

#13 ·
That is a cool pic, two silver 55s and one is a coupe and one is a cab, I'd love to see that on the road, not something you see often.

#16 ·
Hell yea, I'm down for sure. I have to snap a better pic and hope to make it into the calendar.

Guidelines, rules, etc...?

#17 ·
guys submit pics of cars u think should b in here....i have about 12 but im on the fence about a few so i might be forgettin certain users.....try to kinda have a mentality of the top 12 w208s on this forum when sending pics of users' cars ...but at the same time dont be shy

#18 ·
I hope these are good enough, *prays* of course I have high res.:thumbsup:

Attachments

#21 · (Edited)
lol I still have'em on, but those pics are from way back when I first got the car, unfortunately with this weather I can't get a decent pic of the car cuz' it's too cold to clean it.

...so, because of that I decided to go for the 'clean' stock look pictures, but if there is still extra time I'd clean it up - in addition to the blacked tails I put blacked out side markers, black CL style grille and of course the black projectors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.