Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

R170 Style Projectors w/HALO Ring for W208 In Production

155K views 452 replies 83 participants last post by  miatawnt2b 
#1 ·
R170 Style Projectors w/HALO Ring for W208 In Production due sometime next year. Sorry for the poor quality photo, the custom shop I was at last night would not give me the original picture only a printed copy.:bowdown:

Attachments

See less See more
#39 ·
Hey Williams I'm down for a set also. Been waiting on these.

#45 ·
They are making two versions, Chrome & Black. No pictures as of yet but they said they will take and send me pictures as soon as they can.

According to the shop, these projectors will fit better than the current ones that are out and is better constructed.:cool:

#48 ·
Fuck! FUUUUCK! I'm interested! How do these fit, since I know nothing about lights, is this a DIY job or what? NICE!

FAWWWWWWWWWWWK11111!!!!!!!111one

#49 ·
These lights look so much better then the other projectors out for our cars.

Williams is the company that is making them the same as this company...MBSCA Shopen They have the same headlights so thats why I was curious.

Either way I want them!

p.s. if you click on the link, you'll have to change the language towards the top left of the page, its a little british flag

#57 ·
Williams,

I foget if you have OEM HID or not. I think this might have been answered, but I am not sure. Can these be retrofitted for OEM HID?

If it has and I am blind then ignore the looped out Canadian that is on Vicodine ;) (that would be me since I did too much walking around today so I had to pop a pill).

#58 ·
Williams,

I foget if you have OEM HID or not. I think this might have been answered, but I am not sure. Can these be retrofitted for OEM HID?

If it has and I am blind then ignore the looped out Canadian that is on Vicodine ;) (that would be me since I did too much walking around today so I had to pop a pill).
Yes I have OEM HID, the shop that put in my Projectors said it was a direct replacement.

#61 ·
How are those the same as the ones listed above? There isn't even a picture to reference against.

#66 · (Edited)
Hey Williams,

Mr. Pie is correct. The picture that you originally provided does show the halo, but the picture on evosport's website provided by babyboiqsxr does not show the halo. We're not questioning you, we just disagree with babyboiqsxr about his comment of the two being the same. Plus, there is a difference of $299.00.

#67 ·
Hey Williams,

Mr. Pie is correct. The picture that you originally provided does shoe the halo, but the picture on evosport's website provided by babyboiqsxr does not show the halo. We're not questioning you, we just disagree with babyboiqsxr about his comment of the two being the same. Plus, there is a difference of $299.00.

Yes I know, that is why I did not respond to the comment. I figured others would see and handle it for me:cool:

#68 ·
Since Williams saw the picture of the proposed lights himself and they look the same as the ones listed on MBSCA-Shopen I would be more inclined to trust him. When pictures don't match a description or the description doesn't specifically say halo or angel eyes I wouldn't give it much thought. Not that I don't trust babyboigsxr, but there hasn't been anything to proof that those lights at evosport are the same as what we are discussing on this thread.

#71 · (Edited)
What is the actual count of people seriously interested in buying? I may go out to the shop this weekend and let them know. Remember the price is just an estimate, there isn't a definate price out yet so it's just a guestimation considering what they can get the current projectors for.

WiLL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.