Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

WHIP PIX STICKY..............please read

471K views 649 replies 254 participants last post by  BRN9121 
#1 ·
Rather than having to just navigate the gallery, lets also put our cars here. Include mods and relevant info. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish.

#2 ·
1999 Clk 320

YouTube - CLK TK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkzVbAHyzik&feature=related

COLOR:
-Brilliant Silver Metallic
WHEELS:
19x8.5/9.5 LM5 rep.
MODS:
Limo Tints-Smoked Taillights-Painted & Decal'd Calipers-Blue LED Interior-LED City Lights & Turning Signals-Clear & LED Sidemarkers-Retrofitted Hella Gen 4 4300K Xenon Projectors-Eibach Lowering Springs w/#1 Bushings(front)-Eisenmann Sport Exhaust-Chrome Handle Shells(trashed)-Chrome Headlight Rings(sprayed black metallic)-OEM CD Changer-Black Chrome Mesh-10mm H&R Spacers-Schatz 6.5 Star Grill(sprayed black metallic)-LED Spoiler Wing-OEM Hood Badge-Illuminated Sills-Carlsson RS Kit-Lorinser Pedals-Aluminum Door Pins-ML MCS Retrofit W/Navigation-
Twin Sony 12" Subs W/1100W Sony Amp & 1.2 Farad Capacitor-Carbon Fiber Hood-Carbon Fiber Interior.

Attachments

#3 ·
1999 CLK 430

COLOR:
-Black
WHEELS:
Stock 17 inchers for now
MODS:
Chrome Headlight Rings-Silverstar High beams and fogs-V8 badges-AMG intake-Speedtuning USA chip (that still doesn't work right)-removed resonator
FUTURE MODS:
Aluminum pedals-chrome gauge rings-chrome shift surround-burlwood shift knob-spoiler like TK's-possibly a black grille and flat hood emblem-smoked bumper lights, side lights and tail lights-someday an eisenmann race exhaust

Attachments

#4 ·
Old and busted:

My new hotness:

#5 ·
2000 clk 430. chrome headlight rings / h&r springs /bilstein sport shocks / brembo drilled rotors/ lowenhart 19 br5/ blacked out sidemarkers/flat hood emblem..

the pic is old so all the upgrades i've listed weren't on the car when the pic was taken..

future upgrades? tint / eisenmann exhaust/ new black wheels with chrome lip / carlsson kit.

#8 ·
Hi Guys, here's a few pix of my Darling.. I'm stillwaiting for my Carlsson Kit and front grill which both should be a week away now. Hence, my stock photos [:I]

Model: CLK 230 Kompressor
Type: Avantgarde
Year: 2000
Color: Blue
Mileage: 21,000kms

Mods to Come:
Carlsson RS Kit (1 week away)
6.5" Star Grill (Ordered from for my merc .com)
Rims: Undecided as yet. Not much choice in NZ for Merc.

Attachments

#9 ·
Hello fellow W208 friends,

My W208 was assembled on January 12, 2001 and I took delivery on March 05, 2001. I had to buy the car someone ordered and couldn't get the choice of options on it.

So far, I've only added OEM HID, AMG Pedals, European Front License Plate.

Attachments

#10 ·
Here's a pic of my ride in progress. So far I've replaced the stock wheels and tires with 19" Moven RG5 wheels (19x8.5 front, 19x9.5 rear) and Michelin Pilot Sports PS2 tires (235/35 19 front, 265/30 rear). I've also added H&R Sport springs to control body roll and lower the car. The hood star has been replaced and I am now in the process of building a custom grille for it. I will post pictures of the grille once it's done.

Mods to come:

Carlsson RS Kit
Quad Exhaust
AMG Pedals
HPS Supercharger
Powerchip

Attachments

#12 ·
mine...

Attachments

#16 ·
Hey everyone havn't really posted on this board that much, but here are some pictures of my car.

Sorry they are all night pics...

2001 CLK 430
Eisenmann Race 2x83mm tips
Eibach Springs
Bilstien Shocks
19x8.5 : 19x9.5 Brabus VI
Falken FK451 235/35/19 f 265/30/19 r
Carlsson RS Bumper (rest of the kit is going on the car later this month)
Hella Angel Eye Fogs
PIAA Spark Blue H3 fogs, H7 highs 7500k bulbs (best halogen bulbs EVER! They match my hid's perfectly)
8000k HID'S
25% tint rears, 35% fronts
Smoked Tails

#18 ·
02 CLK 430

Attachments

#24 ·
New owner of a 2002 CLK430 coupe. I've had the car for four weeks now and love it. I traded my '95 Porsche 911 C2. I have to admit I do miss shifting gears and the acceleration of the 911, but I'm sure I'll get over that.

I love the CLK430 and only have a few upgrades planned.

- Full stereo upgrade with navigation/xm radio
- Suspension upgrades (springs, shocks and sway bars)
- Clear marker lights
- Cell phone and radar mounted and wired in
- Car cover

I would also love to find a way to upgrade my high beams and fog lights to HID's. I have the Xenon option now.

I love the color combination (Capri Blue/Ash).Orginally I went to look at a 2001 CLK55 that the dealer had. It was Black on Black. The main reason I didn't buy it was that it had more miles than I was comfortable with. The CLK55 had 62,000 miles and the CLK430 had 39,000 miles. Both were certified preowned cars.

Attachments