Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

WHIP PIX STICKY..............please read

471K views 649 replies 254 participants last post by  BRN9121 
#1 ·
Rather than having to just navigate the gallery, lets also put our cars here. Include mods and relevant info. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish.

#29 ·
Well, I finally am ready to post my beater up here.

Mods: 19x8.5&9.5 Stern Beasts w/ Toyo Proxes
H&R Springs
Koni adjustable shocks
Shaetz grille 6.5" star(From Jerry)
Flat hood ornament(From Jerry)
Shaetz Bird's eye maple shift knob(from Jerry)
Shaetz Bird's eye maple door handles(from Jerry)
35% window tint (3 sides)
K&N air filters

Attachments

#30 ·
blackbenzz - 12/11/2005 5:26 AM
So that was your car at VIP Auto Fashion. NICE, but I dont like the 320 engine cover. Whats your whp/wtq?
It's actually an E430 cover (320 cover is too small) and it's only temporary in it's current form. My carbon fiber guy is great but super slow so he didn't have time to wrap it for the show.

Here's my dyno sheet:

#31 ·
Just some updated pics (although not great ones) to show some of the mods that have been added since I first posted pics of my car.

Some of the next things I want to do now are get an Eisenmann exhaust (or Remus or whatever if someone is looking to sell me a used one for a decent price), get a different front grille (still working on that) and maybe a few other things (although I'm not sure what at the moment.

My current mods are listed in my tag line.

Attachments

#32 ·
Finally putting up pictures of the UberWagen. It's dirty, cos that's how I drive it (it's my commute-mobile for my 45 mile each way drive to downtown LA). I even left my 11-yr old's sticky fingerprints on the door ("USE THE HANDLE!!!" yeah, right).

Only "mods" are the wheels, and that was unintentional (killed the originals). ADR 17" somethingorothers, which needed H&R 25mm spacers cos the rears were 7.5, not 8.5 like the stock AMGs that came on it (in first pic).

Ummm....it also has a new cup holder, and a UV meter (for work, don't ask).

Anyone care to guess what the license plate means?

(PS - ThrillKill - I KNOW, it should have 19s on it - I didn't have the spare cash to buy new tires when I killed my 17s, so I just replaced the rims with 17s....will 19 it one day...)

Attachments

#33 ·
ok fellas, time for an update:

Attachments

#35 ·
OK, so that's a sweet ride. But questions:
1. is the roof painted black (and ridiculously shiny), or is it one of those panorama roofs like on 90s SLs and the most recent E?
2. does anyone make something for the rear side panels - the front wings look cool in a photo from the doors forward, but then in the whole side shot there's almost too much going on up front (air vents, aero stuff etc), and then nothing at the back...

#39 ·
Very nice. Here is a picture of my Black Opel 2002 CLK 55 AMG. You know, it's funny how many people don't really know who AMG are! These cars are just amazing especially since this one is my first! I would love to know where some of these guys go to get their cars done with the accessories. Very nice!

Attachments

#42 ·
bs00clk - 2/2/2006 7:45 PM

By the way the color is "Opal", not "Opel".

"Opel" is a car company that was created by the German industrialist of the same name who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).

C'mon guys, get it straight!
Ummm....yeah....that was my point....but, you see, it was funny, cos.....well....he just mispelled "Opal", but I was all like "no dude, it's not an Opel, it's a Mercedes".....see cos I was pretending like I didn't know he had a black-ish car, and I was all like "dude, you don't even know what kind of car you have", and that's....funny....kind of.....

No? Oh well. Anyone want to hear a Lada joke?

#43 ·
Sorry Myles...I've seen so many jackass postings that I guess I'm a bit jaded (Jade is similar to Opal, no?)

Hey, you said you vehicle description is getting cut off (32 vs. 320)? I see a lot of guys with longer descriptions than yours...I wonder what's up. These are the mysteries of the universe that we ponder when we're pretty damn bored!

#44 ·
NWM (No Worries Mate).

Having the "0" cut off was only one of the potential excuses - actually the "0" is missing from the back of my car - it literally is a CLK32 at the moment. I kind of like the added air of mystery and excitement....y'know, cos all the AMG ones are just "55"s or "65"s....although why anyone would AMG or Kleeman a "32" is beyond me... I did see a Brabus 190E (not even the 190E 2.3), but I have a sneaking suspicion the Brabus had been added after the fact (the letters didn't line up, and they were silver spray painted cardboard).

#46 ·
ANYONE INTSERESTED IN A BREAND SPANKIN NEW RIEGER BODY KIT FOR A W208? WILLING TO SELL FOR LESS THAN RETAIL, INCLUDES BLACK XENON PROJECTOR FOGLIGHTS AND AMG VALVE STEM CAPS AS A FREE GIFT. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN ONE OF THESE KITS. I WAS ORINGINALLY GOING TO INSTALL IT ON MY W208 BUT I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE LOOK IM GOING FOR, SO I HAVE NO USE FOR IT. IT DESURVES A GOOD HOME [;)]
CONTACT ME OR VISIT MY AUCTION ON EBAY IF INTERESTED:

RUBBERNINJA@AOL.COM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merc...ryZ36475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#49 ·
Sorry images won't post!