Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

a big thank you to for my mercedes , com

656 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Chevota 
#1 ·
i don't know if many of you shop at this site but ever since i started to hook my car up this was a site that i visited very frequently,and i gotta tell you , i never seen better customer service and better product quality like these guys have, everything i bought from them is top of the line quality,even when you guys told me that the door handels were cheap looking i contacted jerry jones and told him about it and i was going to cancel my order but he assured me that if i don't like how they look he will gladely take it back and give me 100% refund , i'm pretty sure jerry checks this fourm out every now and then , so if you are jerry ..thanks alot for everything, your product is the best , A++++[:)]

#2 ·
Jerry is cool as shit. I've been going back and forth with him through e-mails over the past week and yes slick, I told him that you refered me. I'm still waiting on my grill to get there. He had ordered it and told me it would get there sometime this week. He's gonna hook some other shit up for me as well. A very cool guy...so far. [;)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.