Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FS: 19" Staggerd Lowenhart LD-1 with Tires $2500 / bo

747 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jtoma878 
#1 ·
Unfortunately I am selling my Lowenhart LD-1 rims so I can drop down to a set of 18's.

Here's the deal:

Wheels:

I have had these wheels for 1.5 summers (as I only kepe them on from Memorial Day thru Labor Day). I am the second owner. Wheels are in decent shape. 3 of them have regular road wear and the 4th has some curb rash. However, the chrome is perfect on all 4. No flaking, peeling, pitting.... NOTHING.

Tires:

Tires are all BRAND NEW. They must have less then 1500 miles on them, which I bought from discount tire direct about 6 weeks ago. They are Nitto NT 555. I purchased the road hazard warranty on all 4 tires, which covers bubbles, blowouts, nails, etc. THIS WARRANTY IS TRANSFERRABLE. This means if you hit a pothole and bubble your tire, they will replace it for free! All you have to pay is the shipping!!!

Overall these are great wheels. The car rides tight, and they look great. Nobody has ever even noticed the curbrash on the one wheel. I am selling these at a huge loss because I paid $4000 for them less than 2 years ago, and that is before I put the new tires on.

I am located in New Jersey and would prefer a local pickup, although I am willing to ship them. E-mail me if interested for pics @ vze8ew6s@verizon.net

Thanks for the interest!!

Joe T

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.