Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Anyone have or know where to get trunk lip (spoiler)

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  MBZ v. BMW 
#1 ·
I've seen on some other cars a small lip coming off the trunk. It looks like a mini spoiler. I don't like how the lorinser spoiler looks on the CLK but think the lip Im thinking of looks kinda cool. Now I cant even find any pictures of it, let alone find where to get it. Any help?

#2 ·
try spoiler depot . com , that's where i got my spoiler from , they might have your ip spoiler

i'm not sure but i think what you're talking about is the whole trunk lid , that's not a seperate piece [:(] , i believe you have to buy the whole think and you're talking big $$$$

#3 ·
Nope, there is one out there that comes seperate...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7908425466&category=33638&sspagename=WDVW

They don't have one for the w208 though. This is what I'm looking for. Or something to this degree.

#8 ·
broolyn,
let me know if you find one, i have been looking for months (yes it is the lorinser wing) i was going to buy one off a guy who had both the roof wing and rear lip but my body shop told me that they will eventually fall off. let me know. there was a guy from russia (i think) but he wanted something like what you were offered for cl grille. look in gallery for clk pics, its a black clk with euro license plates

#11 ·
Thats not it JP. What their refering to there is the front bumper lip. Click on the image to enlarge it and you'll see.

Qslick, I'm not worried about it coming off. The body shop my guy took it to does good work. I also have a friend who has a CLK55 and he's had his on forever. Did you get yours in yet? Any logo's?

#12 ·
Found this in the gallaries. This is the exact lip I'm looking for. I already have the rear window one you see here. Now I just need the one on the trunk. Damnit, this is like a tease, lol.

HELP ME!!! [;)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.