Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Qslick: Rear window spoiler on ebay...

935 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  qslick74 
#1 ·
That's funny. I've been watching an auction on ebay for a rear window spoiler like the one i had installed on my car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7908101349&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I wasn't gonna buy it but tried asking the seller a question. They never responded. I just went back to look tonight and saw that a member named "qslick74" bought it, lol. [;)]

I'm assuming thats you. Do me a favor. When you get it, take a look under the lip and tell me if it has the Lorinser logo on it. I just want to know if I overpaid for mine from the dealership. I'm thinking I did. Thanks bro.

#2 ·
lol yeah i saw how good yours looked and i wanted one too[:)], i'll look under the lip for you as soon as i get it ,i honestly don't think it's a lorinser because i shoped for one for a while and i nnever seen it this cheap,and the seller didn't even mention that it's a lorinser. oh by the way did you paint your calipers yet?, if you did i would like to see how they came out , i'm still hesitant on doing mine alone, i don't wanna mess it up .

i emailed the guy about the fenders,he didn't send me a qute back but he said that he uses your actual fenders to cmake it look like that, you have to take the fenders off and send it back to him , i'm assuming it's at least $500 to do .[?]

#4 ·
I read in another thread that you answered this question for me. Turns out it didn't have the "Lorinser" logo correct?

The main reason that i was asking was to see if the guy who got me the wing (worked at the dealership accessory dept.) was ripping me off to make some extra money. I paid $425 for mine. Originally it was going to be $475 but he found a better deal. I got it and mine has the lorinser logo on it.

The one day I'm on ebay and see that auction with the buy it now price of $250. I got so pissed off cause I thought he just found the same auction, bought it, and sold it to me for $425, pocketing $175. I guess he didn't get it there otherwise you would have had the lorinser logo. I feel a little better now about the investment, lol. Thanks bro...

PS. Your gonna love it when you get it installed. Completely changes the attitude of the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.