post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-16-2011, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Aug 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up Mercedes Service MB STAR MOTORS, Perth

Having recently moved to Perth I was on the hunt for a good Merc mechanic as
I had a small issue with my ML and needed a service too. I looked up some service places and got quotes for both things, then fortunately a friend of mine recommended a new place in Balcatta. He'd recently had his car serviced and repaired there after finding out the owner had left my friend's previous repair shop and started his own shop so he knew he was in good hands. I was so pleased with the way they did things. Explained absolutely everything to me and we not pushy at all. While I was there the guy noticed I had a blown light bulb and changed it on the spot! He said there was no charge! Now THAT put a smile on my face! I got my quote, which was much cheaper than the other two, so I decided to go ahead. Something else (apart from the pricing) which makes me want to go back is the cleanliness of the place, no grubby shoddy mechanic here! I loved the fact that they provided me with a loan car at no extra cost. I recommend anybody gives them a go, you'll be glad you did!
I am sure I have found my mechanic!
The place is called MB STAR MOTORS, located in Balcatta.

Last edited by Ameliamb; 09-08-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: wrong emoticon
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Recommended Repair Shops > Australia/New Zealand

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: